• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

I love the Fitz-Simmons stuff. It's been earned. They haven't been just thrown together, they've orbited one another for 2+ seasons now and maybe we'll get some payoff.
Dude..just finished watching F.Z.Z.T with my daughter. That's when Fitz came to the realization he was gaga over her. 6 episodes in out of 22 of the first season. People acting like it came out of nowhere are bonkers.

jph139

Fitz is obvious, but Simmons has never shown any romantic sentiment toward him. It's not like he hasn't been willing to die for her out of love before - and last time he got a hug and an "ehhh sorry, not feeling it" in response.

I don't think the guy's commitment and strength of character has ever been a barrier. That was clear by the end of season one. "Do heroic things until they fall in love with you" is TV logic, not actual-human-relationship logic - which is why I'm disappointedly expecting they'll take it in that direction.

Top Bottom