• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

Bloomers

For those who couldnt watch, Coulson just sent Mack & Daisy with the ATCU to see where they keep their inhumans, but the boss woman was acting a little suspicious about it. Now Simmons and Bobby are talking.

El Sloth

Banned
So... Can someone please summarize from when the guy says "you should be helping him" up to where Bobby and Simmons are chatting lol

Lol! No. I wouldn't mind her so much if she wasn't the same character from the first episode. Absolutely no character development.
Ah, I see what you mean. I though she had grown a bit when she became a sort o foster mother to Daisy, but that seemed to get dropped quick.

El Sloth

Banned
Mack is going with them to the containment place at the chicks base.

Now Simmons and Bobbi having a heart to heart.

Now back to Hunter. Gets patted down to go with Hydra and now has to get in the trunk.

For those who couldnt watch, Coulson just sent Mack & Daisy with the ATCU to see where they keep their inhumans, but the boss woman was acting a little suspicious about it. Now Simmons and Bobby are talking.
Thanks fellas!

Johndoey

Banned
So... Can someone please summarize from when the guy says "you should be helping him" up to where Bobby and Simmons are chatting lol

Ah, I see what you mean. I though she had grown a bit when she became a sort o foster mother to Daisy, but that seemed to get dropped quick.
So Hunter is off to the Hydra base, Dragon lady took chem burn face dude and Mack and Daisy went with them, Coulson can't stop flirting.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
A werewolf, inhuman edition

So Lash wasn't actually protecting the dude with allergies to inhumans, he was just using him.

Slayven

So he basically deems who is worthy to be an inhuman and who isn't?

Don't understand why he killed that other dude tho, he was useful to him.

well if you really want to know how it is in comics
Lash comess from a fucked up Inhuman tribe that believes you have earn Terriagenesis, to them all these new inhumans is like going into church and taking a shit on the cross. And Lash goes around judging all the Nuhumans, if he decides they worthy he makes them join him, if not he vaporizes them.

Top Bottom