• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

jph139

I was starting to get the vibe he was on the chopping block...

Looks like that was Werner's first kill. Excitement or regret?

Magwik

Banned
well if you really want to know how it is in comics
Lash comess from a fucked up Inhuman tribe that believes you have earn Terriagenesis, to them all these new inhumans is like going into church and taking a shit on the cross. And Lash goes around judging all the Nuhumans, if he decides they worthy he makes them join him, if not he vaporizes them.
So
he's an inhuman hipster?

HeySeuss

Could just be committing murder for the first time. But it is odd why they didn't show his full body

Possibly. The guy with the phone recording was dressed nicely. But I think he's really dead. Unless May trained him in her spare time. I could buy that he's secretly a boss but his psychology stuff keeps him grounded.

anaron

Fuck that man, we have a black person left. The tank is running low they need to restock.
For the main cast sure but just like Andrew who was recurring, we still have Deathlok and Agent Weaver.

I had a bad feeling for him after seeing he would be live tweeting plus the obvious Ward keeping tabs on him thing. DONT BE DEAD PLS

Top Bottom