• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

Mariolee

Well, that's incredibly lame.

What great timing for Popcorn Time to die.

Isn't it bannable on GAF to mention that you use torrents? Genuinely curious.

Anyway, I have no doubt in my mind we're in for a treat even without the tweets. It's basically a Simmons solo act and we already know Fitz and Simmons have become the two most emotionally dynamic and interesting characters of the show. Hyped.

TheOddOne

New episode today:
Season 3: episode 5 "4,722 Hours"

After her dramatic rescue from another planet, Simmons is still reeling from her ordeal and reveals how she had to fight for her life in a harsh new world.

Volimar

Lash is really Patton Oswalt and after he is defeated by SHIELD, AIM takes what left and experiments on it turning him into MODOK.

I just want Patton Oswalt to voice MODOK.

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
Lash is really Patton Oswalt and after he is defeated by SHIELD, AIM takes what left and experiments on it turning him into MODOK.

I just want Patton Oswalt to voice MODOK.

Well there are an unknown number of Koenigs. Even if one is Lash you can still turn another one into MODOK and still have some leftovers for S.H.I.E.L.D :p

I don't if hype is the right word, but I am just so eager to see what they're talking about. The teasing on tonight's episode has been out of this world (!) and they've been holding the cards close to their collective vests. The almost universal praise for this ep and Henstridge is just amazing.

https://tvline.com/2015/10/27/agents-of-shield-season-3-preview-simmons-arrival-on-planet/

As suggested by promos and sneak peeks, the Season 3 outing picks up shortly after Jemma (played by Elizabeth Henstridge) confided in Fitz (Iain De Caestecker), “Something happened to me, on the other side” of the portal, during her six months on that strange planet. Speaking with S.H.I.E.L.D. EP Jeffrey Bell for November Sweeps preview — and before I had seen the episode — I asked if Simmons knows what happened to her and wants/needs to “undo” it, or is she angling to find out what happened to her by somehow traveling back to the other world?

In part because he himself is someone “who really likes to show up to something with an ‘Oh my God, what’s going to happen?'” curiosity, Bell answered, “Here’s the thing: I’m very protective of this episode, and I just want people to show up and experience it with Simmons. Something happened, she wants to tell that story to Fitz, and we get to see that.”

Bell was similarly cryptic, in that Marvel creative kind of way, about whether Simmons’ hope is to somehow reconstitute the Kree stone that transported her to the planet the first time around, or find or create a new portal. “What we’re looking to do is go where that one took us,” Bell hedged. “Whether they’re able reconstitute the rock or not… Simmons seems to have a reason to want to do that.”

Johndoey

Banned
Fairly major spoiler about tonight's episode, which I won't quote and will only address in very vague terms below:

http://www.tvguide.com/news/mega-buzz-agents-of-shield-simmons/

Does the character described here sound like any 616 character to you? Not ringing any bells, though it could just be original.

I'm not as knowledgeable as a lot on this forum but still nothing is jumping out at me maybe it's an amalgamation of a few bit characters?

anaron

no way it lives up to this comparison but still, exciting

"@TVKevLance: Tonight's #AgentsofSHIELD is basically what "Hush" was to 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer.'"

B.K.

I missed most of last week's episode. I spent most of the evening getting ready for surgery on Wednesday morning. I got in right at the end when Simmons told Fitz that she would tell him everything that happened to her while she was gone. Did I miss anything important?

I missed most of last week's episode. I spent most of the evening getting ready for surgery on Wednesday morning. I got in right at the end when Simmons told Fitz that she would tell him everything that happened to her while she was gone. Did I miss anything important?

Uh of course you did

Duplicate girl finds some Inhuman friends, only for they and her duplicate (the original safe with SHIELD) to be killed by Lash. They discover Lash is tracking Inhumans via a computer virus and trace it to an Inhuman hacker who is working with him. The ATCU takes him into their truck, with Quake and Mack tagging along. The truck is attacked by Lash en route, who kills the hacker but leaves Quake alone after subduing her. As he leaves, Quake sees Lash's shadow apparently transform back to a normal human.

Simmons has been investigating alone how to reopen the portal. Fitz finds her notes by accident and she refuses to say why she is trying to reopen the portal. In talking with Andrew, she admits that she had given up hope for being rescued during her time on the alien world.

Hunter is committed to infiltrating WardHYDRA alone to maintain his cover. May realizes she isn't able to defend Hunter alone and stops by at SHIELD HQ to tip them off and ask them to be ready. She runs into Andrew there as well and it is revealed Andrew had vanished on May for weeks without explanation during the trip. Hunter is brought directly to Ward, and immediately begins a gunfight on an attempt on Ward's life. When May arrives to help, Ward reveals via a cell phone video that Strucker is following Andrew and will kill him if they do not stand down. Hunter refuses and shoots at Ward, who is hit in the back but escapes. The scene then cuts to a bloodied body on the ground, with Andrew's cell phone ringing, then Strucker running out of the convenience store before it explodes.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Deer lord. You gotta have these two channels on already on the recall button to make it from one show to the other.

Slayven

Confirmed: Simmons plays chess with the Supreme Intelligence, while the Kree/Skrull War wages on in the background.

Nah him and Gemma ride dirt bikes

Easter%20Shots%202006.jpg

Top Bottom