• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
That was brutal.

Didn't surprise me he died, but very surprising.

Saying that, we didn't actually see that it was him who'd been killed. So who knows?

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
People in this show travel 1000s of miles in minutes all the time wouldn't be that surprising.

That said could be the bald dude that works for whats her name

This is who I think Lash is, if it isn't some new character we've not been introduced to yet.

Macka

So where are they going with Bobbi this season? It feels like she's totally aimless at the moment...which I guess is how she feels too lol. Is it leading to something, or just the writers way of showing that her getting shot had consequences and she'll be back to normal after a few more eps?

Can't say I'm liking this season so far tbh. Lash looks terrible and Daisy!Linkin is just awful imo. Generally finding it pretty boring tbh.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
To me the major issue with Lash on the show is how huge his head ends up looking since his body isn't padded. I don't have much of a problem with his visuals otherwise.

Btw he's debuting in Marvel Future Fight. They used the original Joe Mad design, so he's looking cool.

ybN4xFU.gif

SRG01

I don't have much of a problem with Lash's visuals on the show, to me the major issue is how huge his head ends up looking since his body isn't padded.

Btw he's debuting in Marvel Future Fight. They used the original Joe Mad design, so he's looking cool.

ybN4xFU.gif

Is it just me, or does he really look like Akuma in that gif?

Just watched the latest episode. There's no way that Andrew is actually dead - the way the cuts were and not showing him actually die means something else went down. On the other hand, I'd like the story effect of Hunter fucked up that bad, so we'll see.

Largo

Just watched the latest episode. There's no way that Andrew is actually dead - the way the cuts were and not showing him actually die means something else went down.

Yeah, the way Strucker's kid booked out of there looking terrified makes me think those guys got dropped.

Just watched the latest episode. There's no way that Andrew is actually dead - the way the cuts were and not showing him actually die means something else went down. On the other hand, I'd like the story effect of Hunter fucked up that bad, so we'll see.

Yea, I had the same inkling. And with his conversation with May on how Andrew dropped off the radar for months (man I sure hope I'm wrong) they seem to be setting Andrew up to be Lash. Would also explain how he's getting the names of the inhuman candidates.

Edit: Wait, it's been mentioned already. Slowpoke, I've only just seen the episode myself.

Pachimari

Just caught up and I find this season to be worse than Season 2 so far. I think the Simmons plot is interesting and Hunter's is good but I hope Bobbi gets to do some field work soon.

Lash looks terrible and so far I'm disappointed with Daisy, we should get to see how powerful she really is.

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, sometimes I wonder if they should go the Supernatural route and just give the monster looking people different colored contact lenses and some fake teeth.

They don't even her with fake teeth and contacts most of the time. Here's some dragons who happen to look like humans! And some gods in nice clothes!

I didn't know why the show bothered with dragons anyway.

Reminds me of the later seasons of Charmed where every demon is just someone in a suit.

BBboy20

To me the major issue with Lash on the show is how huge his head ends up looking since his body isn't padded. I don't have much of a problem with his visuals otherwise.

ybN4xFU.gif
Jesus, imagine if he was a movie character...

I don't like Lash's design. I think they should have gone for a more toned down hair/prosthetics. As it is, his proportions look all sorts of wrong.

Looks better than S1 Deathlok, at least.

mreddie

ybN4xFU.gif

No one has pointed out that's not his default costume, take a guess which is his default?

anaron

no idea what his standards or anything are but

@LucasSiegel: The new @AgentsofSHIELD this week is one of the finest episodes of television I've ever watched. Do not miss it.

@_atowers: @LucasSiegel RIGHT? I felt like I needed to go take a walk after watching it. I'm literally blown away by everything in that episode.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
I don't know who those people are but sounds exciting.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Next episode confirmed for Simmons being the new herald of Galactus

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
Simmons to exit Agents of Shield and become love interest in Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

Top Bottom