• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Simmons is the one who gets sucked into a space portal but it's still fitz who gets teleported to a new dimension of friendzone. Whedon shows gonna whedon i guess

I take it Simmons is fucking this man on the moon.

Which would be fine with me if not for the fact that they've been taking FitzSimmons in a romantic direction since the cliffhanger to season one, and this is now just another obstacle in that plot line.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
okay so

the cosmic forces of reality decided Fitz needed to be friendzoned SO FUCKING HARD that the day he finally asked Gemma on a date she literally got thrown to the other side of the universe to fuck a lost astronaut? is that what just happened here?

Bloomers

lmfao as soon as they cut away from them kissing & that piano kiss, I got the Subaru testing commerical starting with an eerily similar piano piece

Fitz needs to get a new woman, this shit isn't ever gonna work. Also, still waiting for Will's (aka chekov's) gun to go off

okay so

the cosmic forces of reality decided Fitz needed to be friendzoned SO FUCKING HARD that the day he finally asked Gemma on a date she literally got thrown to the other side of the universe to fuck a lost astronaut? is that what just happened here?

lmao. Watch Fitz become her baby daddy too

Epcott

Sheesh... Well I guess "Poor Fritz" is right.
I'm hanging on for the inevitable twist. Is he a Kree impersonating one of the dead astronauts? Will we see Cosmo? Ten more minutes!

Simmons is the one who gets sucked into a space portal but it's still fitz who gets teleported to a new dimension of friendzone. Whedon shows gonna whedon i guess

Ha ha... Marvelous

okay so

Yup.

Order

okay so

Lmao the universe works in mysterious ways 😂 😂 😂

okay so

Ego is cock blocking Fitz and Thanos at the same time.

I'm hanging on for the inevitable twist. Is he a Kree impersonating one of the dead astronauts? Will we see Cosmo? Ten more minutes!

He is "it". He gets a thrill from watching people break down. Notice how we havent seen both of them together.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
There is no astronaut, it's just space demon crazy time

Volimar

She found the astronaut stuff and conjured up the astronaut to cope.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
okay so
*sigh*
Only logical explanation.

TraBuch

Banned
I'm so fucking tired of Fitz getting cockblocked. There's only so much I can take before I say fuck it and lose all interest in that particular storyline. I'm past that point now.

Top Bottom