• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Is it finally time for fitz to become modok?

Korigama

It's OK, actually. Not the best, but not unwatchable.
Ah. Read some reactions to it, something about the show liking to use lots of twists.

Can we just have someone introduced for Fitz? Because it's pretty clear that he and Simmons will never, ever happen.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
goddamn why do they do Fitz so dirty

his actor is too fucking good, they feel like they need to continually put his character through the wringer

It's like the Longest Night, or whatever ithat horror movie/comic was called.
EDIT: Thirty Days of Night. That's was it was called!

Happy (early) Halloween, everyone.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Oh yeah, Fitz will get that guy home, and immediately introduce him to one of those disk evaporators. When Keeping it Science goes Wrong.

This doesn't really explain that bit where Jemma woke up ready with that knife when she was just pulled back. They actually seemed to be living comfortably by the end there.

Yes, every 18 years the sun rises for a moment at the poles.

Kind of thinking it ties into the Astronaut's original thought of Jemma. "Is this real, or is this "Evil" fucking with me." Perhaps thats why she put her head on Fitz's lap, to make sure he was real.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
This is all just setup for the inevitable fitz/skye/hunter/bobbi orgy that they organize after finding out that Simmons loves the astronaut and decide they need to do something to even things out before he kills himself.

kirblar

lol shaddap..
I'm not shipping or anything- it was just bizarre how they suddenly went back to the dormant Fitz/Simmons stuff after having gotten them "over it" and with the Mack stuff being set up subtly through the season. And now we know why- they just wanted to tease the audience before nuking that possibility once and for all.

LionPride

Banned
This is all just setup for the inevitable fitz/skye/hunter/bobbi orgy that they organize after finding out that Simmons loves the astronaut and decide they need to do something to even things out before he kills himself.
maxresdefault.jpg

Epcott

They could have done a little more with the episode. I can seen how they were going for something a little different, a survival story told within 55 minutes, but it felt off and a bit weak. Nearly a filler. I was soooo happy to see May in the teaser for next week, this episode felt extremely long winded.

Off topic, but did I just see a guy getting a BJ on ABC, and him stabbing the BJ'er in the back while she was in the process of... arousing him? WTH?

jmood88

I'm not shipping or anything- it was just bizarre how they suddenly went back to the dormant Fitz/Simmons stuff after having gotten them "over it" and with the Mack stuff being set up subtly through the season. And now we know why- they just wanted to tease the audience before nuking that possibility once and for all.
This time, Fitz is putting Mack in the friend zone instead of being there himself. Mack clearly has a type but I'm not sure if Fitz is down with that.

Anoregon

It's not once and for all, it's just at least another season of probably her being damaged and pouty after astronaut ends up dead or evil in a few episodes and fitz just shrugs and goes to play xbox. Then one of them will almost die again and they will almost get together again before the skrull invasion.

Khezu

As much as I enjoy Fitz suffering(because the actor is so good at it), that was a bit much lol.

An entire episode.

All things considered, that was really boring compared to what I imagined her time on the planet like, and also doesn't really match with her PTSD.

TraBuch

Banned
The most annoying part is that you know Simmons is gonna be jealous as fuck the moment Fitz moves on to someone else. Fucking high school all over again.

Top Bottom