• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Seriously Fitz is approaching like, Chief O'Brien levels of suffering

this is some bullshit, lol

The Hermit

okay so

the cosmic forces of reality decided Fitz needed to be friendzoned SO FUCKING HARD that the day he finally asked Gemma on a date she literally got thrown to the other side of the universe to fuck a lost astronaut? is that what just happened here?

Fitzone indeed

Its like the writers are going " how can we friendzone harder?"

Luigi87

So, role call

Daisy has Lincoln (... meh)
Bobbi has Hunter
May has Revenge (;_;)
Coulson has Rosalind
Simmons has Will

Soon Mack will find someone else, and Fitz will have his gadgets.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Seriously Fitz is approaching like, Chief O'Brien levels of suffering

this is some bullshit, lol

hehe, this reminds me to check up on that Chief O'Brien comic.

Seriously, bring on the DaisyFitz. Marked improvement. Lincoln probably hates Daisy over how that ended...wait, I can't remember if I watched last week. Shit...did something change?

Also, technically, think Coulson and Daisy were in the episode, on that cell phone recording...unless that was in an old episode. I can't remember, but they were on screen! It Counts!

Epcott

What annoys me is that you have two seasons worth of back and forth unrequited love > sacrifice > bonding > and finally acceptance thrown out of the window in the course of one episode. I really don't care about shipping, but they throw it in your face only to pull it back so mechanically.

They should just be done with it and move on to more interesting romance storylines like that Coulson/Mockingbird/May three way that absolutely must happen (which plays out in a fanfic dream in my head).

anaron

though the hyperbole and comparisons were waaaaay overblown, what fantastic change of pace. Great episode.

Will > FitzSimmons

all you salty friendzoners hahaha

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Fitz to make Jocasta confirmed.

Tony Stark already did:

5IQDePt.jpg

kirblar

What annoys me is that you have two seasons worth of back and forth unrequited love > sacrifice > bonding > and finally acceptance thrown out of the window in the course of one episode. I really don't care about shipping, but they throw it in your face only to pull it back so mechanically.

They should just be done with it and move on to more interesting romance storylines like that Coulson/Mockingbird/May three way that absolutely must happen (which plays out in a fanfic dream in my head).
Because Simmons/Fitz getting together would have been Fedora-tipping wish fulfillment, and they knew it.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I don't think condoms last for 14 years so yeah ...
OR they did what I assume people in the walking dead do to avoid babies
(Keep it at oral only)

Glenn's condom runs are the stuff of legends.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Well, astronaut dude has a remarkable aim.

What he launches isn't quite fast enough, though

Look, we're not focusing on what's really important. We've got an astronaut who lost 14 years of his life on a hellplanet. Doesn't he deserve a win? Doesn't he deserve to be happy with Simmons, maybe even have a kid with her? Doesn't he deserve to get back home?

Magwik

Banned
While Fitz was screaming at the Monolith, Simmons was getting it on.
More like she was screaming on the other side

Look, we're not focusing on what's really important. We've got an astronaut who lost 14 years of his life on a hellplanet. Doesn't he deserve a win? Doesn't he deserve to be happy with Simmons, maybe even have a kid with her? Doesn't he deserve to get back home?
What if he killed his astronaut friends

Luigi87

Now are we 100% positive he was there for 14 years?
Maybe, MAYBE he was there for like a few days before SHIELD got the monolith, but then said 2001 because, you know, it's a monolith, and there was one in that movie 2001: A Space Odyssey, plus planned sympathy sex.

Bloomers

More like she was screaming on the other side

LMAO!

On a semi-related note, I'm not sure how I feel about the show juggling 3 dif storylines with only one getting focus every other week. I just want all this Lash stuff and HYDRA stuff to collide and the SimmonsinSpace stuff to get to a point.

Kaiterra

Banned
You guys are so ready to sink the FitzSimmons ship but like, even after all that time with Will, Fitz was totally in the front of Simmons' mind.

Tis the nature of the heart.

I like it.

Being willing to explore a new relationship with someone only to have that be ripped away from you through forces outside of your control can just happen. Bounding wit a strong willed person in an extremely stressful situation is also normal.

Fitz needs to try to dip his cherry outside of the team.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
You know, if SHIELD had thought of it as a portal sooner, why oh why didn't they think of putting supplies into the glass box, for whenever it did it's random liquid portal thing.

But if they are going to get back to that place, at least it means there's a chance to see/explain what this "Death" is that appeared as a being.

jb1234

That was fantastic. Episode did more for Simmons than the first two seasons combined. Poor Fitz, though. Dude needs to move on.

You know, if SHIELD had thought of it as a portal sooner, why oh why didn't they think of putting supplies into the glass box, for whenever it did it's random liquid portal thing.

But if they are going to get back to that place, at least it means there's a chance to see/explain what this "Death" is that appeared as a being.

I think it was made very clear that SHIELD had no idea what it was until Fitz ended up getting sanded.

TraBuch

Banned
You guys are so ready to sink the FitzSimmons ship but like, even after all that time with Will, Fitz was totally in the front of Simmons' mind.
Let's be honest, the way things have gone for Fitz, Will's gonna come back and Simmons and him will realize it was all just desperation and all that and then when Fitz thinks he has a shot again, they'll find out Simmons is pregnant. It's gonna be a girl and then Fitz is gonna wait 18 years and then try to hook up with her only to find out she's a lesbian.

Let's be honest, the way things have gone for Fitz, Will's gonna come back and Simmons and him will realize it was all just desperation and all that and then when Fitz thinks he has a shot again, they'll find out Simmons is pregnant. It's gonna be a girl and then Fitz is gonna wait 18 years and then try to hook up with her only to find out she's a lesbian.
LOL

Top Bottom