• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

HeySeuss

Do people actually like May?

I don't. She drags the show down in every scene she's in. Same character every week with no growth.

Oh no. She's mad. SHES ALWAYS FUCKING MAD!

I don't understand the obsession with her. Her act is tired and constant bitch face isn't identifiable to the audience. Sure, she's good in fight scenes. Big deal.

But you and I are on an island on this one.

Agent May right now:

Untitled1.png

jph139

I don't mind May (and she's easy on the eyes for sure) but I admit she's stagnated since Season One. I think the whole ex-husband thing was an attempt to give her more depth, but it's really just a new twist on the same song.

HeySeuss

I don't mind May (and she's easy on the eyes for sure) but I admit she's stagnated since Season One. I think the whole ex-husband thing was an attempt to give her more depth, but it's really just a new twist on the same song.

I bet she's gonna beat people up to get the answers she needs! Suspense! Intrigue!

Luigi87

"If your girlfriend's ex wants to come for a visit from Phoenix, you do not buy him a ticket..."
"That's really specific."

lulz

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Fitz, fuck, stop being such a beta

You do not owe that dude shit

She could feed herself with sponge monsters just fine before she met Will

Luigi87

Yeah, while last week I didn't think he would be, I'm pretty convinced that Lash = Andrew at this point.
Daisy not dying.
Him breaking it off with May.

... yeah...

Top Bottom