• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

Me and Slayven didn't laugh. In fact I thought it was baldy or coulsons girlfriend, but from a storyline perspective said it made more sense for it to be Andrew since he's a psychologist. He can judge them easier.
Didn't say you..not saying names
but start at page 28
!

HeySeuss

Didn't say you..not saying names
but start at page 28
!

I was just saying you weren't alone...lol

Page 28 is what in cool kid pages...56?

Edit. I have to eat crow. I said there wasn't anyway it was Andrew and y'all was crazy. Must've been something somebody posted and I secretly agreed with... My bad lol

kirblar

The timing on the Simmons episode/Andrew cliffhanger really hurt this episode since everyone had so long to put it together.

Slayven

They will defeat Lash and put him in stasis.

If they wanted to make it interesting

latest
Can't absorb and rechannel the subtraction of energy.

I was just saying you weren't alone...lol

Page 28 is what in cool kid pages...56?

Edit. I have to eat crow. I said there wasn't anyway it was Andrew and y'all was crazy. Must've been something somebody posted and I secretly agreed with... My bad lol
The north remembers..lol.

Epcott

I thought it was Andrew last week, but laughed it off as too much of a coincidence to be true (that he, an agent's ex husband of all people, was secretly inhuman all this time, even before May's tragic run in with one years prior).

I don't mind so much with this season's pace, I just wish it focused on Daisy's Secret Warrior round up. Maybe they're saving that for spring?

Khezu

I'm still on the side of it being a swerve.
Him asking about boring mcdouche could just be him generally caring.
And the preview of next weeks episode didn't show anything too incriminating, the gun scene is out of context, May could just have pushed him into a corner with her usual bully self and he had to defend himself.

It being Andrew would just be so boring, Ward fucking everyone over and tricking May into killing Andrew would be much more fun.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
I thought it was Andrew last week, but laughed it off as too much of a coincidence to be true (that he, an agent's ex husband of all people, was secretly inhuman all this time, even before May's tragic run in with one years prior).

I don't mind so much with this season's pace, I just wish it focused on Daisy's Secret Warrior round up. Maybe they're saving that for spring?

It reads like a Weekly World News headline: Super Spy Lived with an Inhuman and Didn't Know!

It's such a convenient twist. Bah.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Yeah, why aren't people assuming that Andrew turned inhuman over the summer from the whole fish oil thing?

Assuming his modus operandi are the same in the comics, it'd be weird to turn and then start slaughtering people who where just in your situation.

Volimar

Could you do us a favor and spoiler tag comic discussion? In so far as it relates to things that might not have happened/been revealed yet on the show.

And I think May said during their honey moon he "changed" and suddenly became distant so I think its safe to say he turned from the fish oil.

Now why he is killing inhumans we shall have to wait and see because I think its clear he is not doing the same storyline as the comics.

Quick

Banned
Hunter and Fitz need more interactions.

"Your girlfriend's ex wants to visit from Phoenix, you do not want to buy him a plane ticket."

"That's really specific."

Writing was on the fucking wall.

On the other hand, please let this be a misdirection, like one poster said about Ward brainwashing him.

Quick

Banned
Hunter is a fucking riot in this episode.

"This isn't medlab, we don't have the equipment to draw Banks' blood."

*punch to the face*

fucking LOL

Hunter is like that friend that fucks everything but is a riot to have around so you don mind his fuckups

EXACTLY this.

anaron

not sure how to feel about Andrew being Lash quite yet. Loved the episode otherwise.

It's so fun when the show uses SHIELD tech.

Quick

Banned
I'm halfway through the episode. So far, every character is being put to great use, despite the variations in screentime. No one's wasting their screentime.

KarmaCow

It was nice to have lighter episode with Hunter bumbling his way through everything. They need to keep that up with Hunter being basically useless. I was hoping that Fitz helping with the portal would be a step toward him moving on but the way they framed him saving a human being trapped on alien world for 14 years alone just as a favour to Simmons because Will was nice is kinda hilarious.

Also I really hope that Andrew/Lash isn't just killing Inhumans because they could be dangerous. I mean they have the backstory with the whole Bahrain incident and recent events as justification but it would be really lame way to get rid of him. Having him ask such obvious questions and the last scene made him seem like even more than moustache twirling villain than even Ward.

Top Bottom