• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Both Flash and AoS saved someone from falling. Bothe have their own Guantanamos. Waiting to see Zoom come out of the portal now.

jph139

WOW did not see the HYDRA swerve coming. Probably more to it, though. I don't think she'll the hailing type.

Really liked this episode, actually, cheap-looking Lash aside. But I always love scenes with a bunch of different factions and moving pieces are all interlocking. Lash and May and SHIELD and the ATCU and Lincoln all with their own agendas and goals in a tense situation, walking and talking... good shit.

Dai101

Banned
*Space hog

Yep, it's decided, that's his nickname now

Space Hog

Gbrfgw0.jpg

???

anaron

The writing and acting in those final scenes was really great. I think the episode nailed how Garner being "bad" is obviously up in the air and ambiguous in an unsettling way. I'm fascinated by how the transition is stunted and what that's done to his mind.

loved that Lash killing Joey fakeout. total Buffyism (and the episode was directed by Btvs regular David Solomon)

Ooooooooh at Rosalind under Gideon (and Coulson too lol)

Deadly

I know this can't happen but it would have been hilarious in a twist if he does kill Coulson and then Nick Fury just shows up and is like 'sup I'm back'.

Slightly disappointed this is HYDRA all over again though. Hope to be surprised.

Top Bottom