• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Ghost Riders in the Skye - Tuesdays 10/9c

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Strange watching one dead guy help out another dead guy, while an alive guy dies saving them (and sure, 3 other alive people)

Malyse

So, who was this week's MVP and why is it the writers for reviving Trip?

It's the writers for bringing back the Jemma Trip ship after the broadside USS Fitzsimmons took last week.

OH SHIT.

It's about to get real.

Mace finally got what he wanted. Realistically, since the twist regarding his powers he's kind of irrelevant to the team, so I guess it would be weird to keep him on.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
It's about to get real.

Mace finally got what he wanted. Realistically, since the twist regarding his powers he's kind of irrelevant to the team, so I guess it would be weird to keep him on.

I guess he was the obligatory sacrificial lamb to illustrate the stakes.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Technically the fabrication chamber should be able to spit out an LMD of whoever they like, so anybody from the Framework could come into the real world.

A shame they probably don't want to bring Tripp's actor back on full time.

Lonestar

also note that this is the 2nd real person Fitz has killed. If he makes it out, he even gets to remember toasting champagne over it.

"also note that this is the 2nd real person Fitz has killed. If he makes it out, he even gets to remember toasting champagne over it."

Very true. Fitz racking up bodies.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
"There are worse ways to go. He could've gotten Deathlok'd."

Well in that case, the actor just likes his freedom and doesn't like getting tied down to a show or whatever. He said something to that effect in an interview.

Lonestar

Like, there's no getting over all of this, except wiping memories. Which is about as much a cop out as Alternate Reality/time travel/Voyager Reset Button

There's not really anything to "take revenge on." AIDA obviously has to be destroyed, but it's just an AI. Radcliffe is/will be dead. The Russian guy (remember him?) is stuck in a fate probably worse than death (though will need to be taken care of). YoYo is stuck on Bates Hotel.

I remember someone (Ghost Rider? Scientist Ghosts?) saying how that book brings nothing but destruction to your life, and it's playing out exactly as advertised.

Quick

Banned
I'm pretty sure the actor playing Fitz's dad is in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 as one of the Ministry of Magic employees they impersonated.

Quick

Banned
Goddamn they killed Mace. Just when they made him a complete badass in the Framework. RIP Patriot. He went out the way he wanted.

AoS knocks another one out of the park.

Also TRIPP HOLY SHIT. Welcome back.

I like how Coulson yelled at May like in the real world, but he probably didn't realize it. Subtle detail.

Probably never happening, or not happening anytime soon, but I'd love a series based in the Framework. Netflix or ABC Online, or in comic form.

Goddamnit Mace.

bIiplYg.gif

Goddamn they killed Mace. Just when they made him a complete badass in the Framework. RIP Patriot. He went out the way he wanted.

AoS knocks another one out of the park.

Also TRIPP HOLY SHIT. Welcome back.

I like how Coulson yelled at May like in the real world, but he probably didn't realize it. Subtle detail.

Probably never happening, or not happening anytime soon, but I'd love a series based in the Framework. Netflix or ABC Online, or in comic form.

I think the combination of Patriot not killing May, saving kids, and Phil yelling at her is what woke her up.

So what was even the point in coding Framework Daisy as an Inhuman? Daisy and Jemma weren't scanned in directly and Aida clearly has manipulated the Framework on some level; she must have known their infiltration was a possibility and could have just left their placeholder avatars powerless.

AMUSIX

So what was even the point in coding Framework Daisy as an Inhuman? Daisy and Jemma weren't scanned in directly and Aida clearly has manipulated the Framework on some level; she must have known their infiltration was a possibility and could have just left their placeholder avatars powerless.

AIDA sincerely believes that what she's doing is right. She coded the entire planet (with the help of the Darkhold) and simply 'fixed' the biggest regret of some key people (possibly everyone, but, storytelling only cares about our heroes) so Daisy would still be an inhuman.

Top Bottom