• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Ghost Riders in the Skye - Tuesdays 10/9c

How freaking awesome has this show turned out to be? Best comic book show on TV by far, IMO. Really hope we can get another season.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
(Shortened URL because the spoiler was in there lol).

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.:
Set to to Return in Season 4 Finale
TVLine has learned exclusively that in the ABC series’ Season 4 finale, airing Tuesday, May 16 and titled “World’s End,” Gabriel Luna will reprise his role as Robbie Reyes aka Ghost Rider.

In that closing hour, Coulson and the team — amid the surprising emergence of Ghost Rider — attempt to stop Aida from, you know, ending the world.

Having made his S.H.I.E.L.D. debut in the Season 4 premiere, Luna last appeared in the Ghost Rider arc’s early-December finale, when Robbie sacrificed himself in a quantum explosion, taking his evil uncle with him.

Other guest stars lined up for the Season 4 finale include Natalia Cordova-Buckley and Adrian Pasdar (returning as Elena/“Yo-Yo” and General Talbot), plus Joel Stoffer (Charmed) as “silhouetted man.”
Could
“silhouetted man
be a hint for a season 5 character/villain?

Quick

Banned
WHAT'S THAT?! IT'S GHOST RIDER'S MUSIC!

giphy.gif

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
Official.

THE GHOST RIDER RETURNS ON THE EXPLOSIVE SEASON FINALE OF 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.'

With the surprising emergence of Ghost Rider, Coulson and the team attempt to stop Aida from ending the world on the exciting season finale of “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” this Tuesday, May 16 at 10:00 PM ET/PT on ABC!

“Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso “Mack” MacKenzie and John Hannah as Holden Radcliffe.

Guest starring are Natalia Cordova-Buckley as Elena “Yo-Yo” Rodriguez, Gabriel Luna as Robbie Reyes, Mallory Jansen as Aida, Adrian Pasdar as Brigadier General Glenn Talbot, Jordan Rivera as Hope Mackenzie, Patrick Cavanaugh as Burrows, Zach McGowan as The Superior, Joris Jarsky as Sergei, Zibby Allen as Lt. Evans, Joel Stoffer as silhouetted man and Karole Foreman as waitress.

”World’s End” was written by Jeffrey Bell and directed by Billy Gierhart.

dorikyasu

So according to that cast list, the chances are
the good Ward might not make it out of the Framework
, but
Hope might become a real girl
? Interesting.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Kind of wish they didn't have a press release on him coming back. Would have been a great surprise, more than Tripp 2.0.

Platy

I am going on a crazy jump and say that
“silhouetted man"
mentioned in the previews will be revealed in the next season to be actualy
BlackHeart in human form

Varna

Man. I haven't watched this show since season 2.
Ward
is still in this show? This is the problem with these types of shows... when ever a character is popular they will just stretch their stories into infinity to justify them being there.

iosefe

Ward
is still in this show? This is the problem with these types of shows... when ever a character is popular they will just stretch their stories into infinity to justify them being there.
It's complicated

Quick

Banned
Ward

Ward's dead.

LionPride

Banned
Ward
Ha

You think you know what happened

Ha

I would just like to say the political commentary the past couple of episodes has been fantastic

"She persisted"
"Alternative facts"
"If you ever need help buying furniture, I can help."

makes me laugh every time.

Nelo Ice

Banned
I would just like to say the political commentary the past couple of episodes has been fantastic

"She persisted"
"Alternative facts"
"If you ever need help buying furniture, I can help."

makes me laugh every time.
Lol I marked out for those. I had to hit rewind on my DVR after I heard "nevertheless she persisted".

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
Ward

This is the problem with jumping to conclusion and making assumption without watching the show.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Ward

Ward's deader than dead. Super dead.

Varna

This is the problem with jumping to conclusion and making assumption without watching the show.

It's funner this way.

I'll catch up eventually. It's interesting to see some comments in here. Seems like a completely different show at this point. Is Skye even in it at this point? Hardly any mentions anymore.

LotusHD

Banned
It's funner this way.

I'll catch up eventually. It's interesting to see some comments in here. Seems like a completely different show at this point. Is Skye even in it at this point? Hardly any mentions anymore.

Skye is gone. She got replaced with this new character Daisy, she's great!

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
It's funner this way.

She just came back a few episodes ago :p

Top Bottom