• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Ghost Riders in the Skye - Tuesdays 10/9c

Toki767

Curious why Bobbi and Hunter haven't appeared in the Framework.

You'd think they'd be top ranking Hydra spies or something in that world.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Curious why Bobbi and Hunter haven't appeared in the Framework.

You'd think they'd be top ranking Hydra spies or something in that world.

Adrianne Palicki signed onto a Fox comedy as a regular cast member, which might be filming now, so availability could be an issue.

As for Nick Blood, he's posted some pictures on Instagram over the past few weeks with some cast members, including a Hydra-haircut Iian De Caestecker, so fingers crossed he's in next week's episode as it's likely the last chance to have him reappear in the Framework.

Personally, I think an even better surprise would be to have him show up in the real world instead of the Framework. Perhaps Yo-Yo and some of the other remaining agents reached out to him for help in protecting Skye and Simmons. But we'll see.

Pachimari

No matter how much I love Ward as an antagonist, I really don't want him to come back in the real world. I feel like his arc is done and dusted. If he came back, that would be overstaying his welcome. I'm okay with Tripp coming back though.

And even though I'm not feeling this Framework arc, I do hope we get a nice send off with a shortened Season 5.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Personally, I think an even better surprise would be to have him show up in the real world instead of the Framework. Perhaps Yo-Yo and some of the other remaining agents reached out to him for help in protecting Skye and Simmons. But we'll see.

"Hunter?! Where's Bobbi?"

"Uh... she's tracking down Deathlok."

LionPride

Banned
People not to trust:
Those who don't like Ward
Those who don'r like Trip
Those who don't like Daisy
Those who don't like the Framework arc
Those who want Deathlok back

sturmdogg

No matter how much I love Ward as an antagonist, I really don't want him to come back in the real world. I feel like his arc is done and dusted. If he came back, that would be overstaying his welcome. I'm okay with Tripp coming back though.

And even though I'm not feeling this Framework arc, I do hope we get a nice send off with a shortened Season 5.

What is wrong with you?

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Deathlok needs to come back looking more like

CORp0Kk.jpg

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
cool scene.

Then it got me thinking to the herculean effort Captain America needed to escape the building in the Winter Soldier and wondering how they just seemed to be able to walk out afterwards without an issue lol

He didn't have guns and magic quake powers. May and Daisy did. They technically did have to fight through quite a few people to escape the Triskelion.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Mallory makes for an incredible Madame Hydra. Between her acting and the costume work, she OWNS that role. Was seriously impressed with that, although I wished she was strutting around and kicking ass for a bit longer before getting paralyzed.

Framework Fitz was absolutely killing it this episode. I honestly think he's one of the most compelling villains the show has done. The scene where he freaks out at his father was particularly great.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
I was surprised they managed to have Ward back in the show in a way that wasn't jump the shark-worthy, but bringing Framework copies of dead people back into the real world would be the perfect way to take a shit on all the good this season has built. It will be even worse if this is the last one.

I know they set it up neatly in this episode with AIDA's machine creating living matter from nothing, but I really hope it's just so they can throw us a curveball. We just need the real people coming back at the end of this. Their memories of what happened inside the Framework are more than enough drama for them to deal with.

Toki767

So if Aida becomes a real human, does she then lose her superhuman strength?

Sounds like an easy way to screw yourself over.

The Russian ain't getting shit from Aida. She'll turn human, won't keep her word and have him serving as her strong lapdog. Good thing about a human Aida is that she can actually die. Just gotta destroy all the backups.

I'm worried about Fitz. Dude will either come back traumatised from the events of the Framework or he's gonna come out as evil as he was in there... Or they'll use the 3D printer to make Evil Fitz real.

The Russian ain't getting shit from Aida. She'll turn human, won't keep her word and have him serving as her strong lapdog. Good thing about a human Aida is that she can actually die. Just gotta destroy all the backups.

I'm worried about Fitz. Dude will either come back traumatised from the events of the Framework or he's gonna come out as evil as he was in there... Or they'll use the 3D printer to make Evil Fitz real.

They can't fuck with Fitzsimmons again

It's not fair

Dunlop

Or he realizes this and will turn on her (she's not human yet) to get his own body made again

kirblar

Human AIDA having a breakdown and face-turning (and giving them an excuse to keep the actress around) would be awesome.

I feel like resurrecting anyone by way of magic printer would be... kind of cheap. Like, that character printed into a "real" body matters, but why them over the billions of other virtual Framework people?

Really, considering how real the Framework is, do they leave it going in perpetuity? Our heroes shutting it down would feel pretty genocidal. I guess it's likely enough they'll cheap out by having it shut down but being out of their hands.

"Melindas husband should be there as well."

Should be, but keep in mind that Bahrain was the catalyst for their separation. Considering what happens in the Cambridge Incident and the fact that May clearly feels about as much guilt as she did with Bahrain, wouldn't be surprised if it still leads to them separating in the Framework. I also don't see Andrew being down with HYDRA.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
If May makes it out, she's going to be screwed up over killing Mace, that's for sure. Fake memories or not.

And yes there's so much work being put into Dark Fitz it's hard for me to not see this leading up to Aida conjuring a body and downloading a copy of that Fitz into it.

ZeoVGM

Banned
I just threw up

Remembering the real world and horrified over what he has done, Fitz sacrifices himself to get his friends out of the Framework -- including 3D Printed Ward. After realizing the horrific things that everyone is capable of if a single thing was changed in their life, he hopes that in his death, perhaps someone else can find a form of redemption.

Returning to reality, Simmons is lost without her best friend and the love of her life. Ward is lost in a world he doesn't know, where he is hated because of the face he shares with someone else, filled with memories that aren't real.

Through their sorrow, they find each other.

ZeoVGM

Banned
I wonder, if Evil Fitz gets created, that shouldn't kill real Fitz, right? We'd just have an evil clone running around.

It depends. Will the machine fully transfer their matter over to the other side or will it simply create a copy of them?

... Also, what would happen if someone in the real world got in the machine?

Ithil

"Melindas husband should be there as well."

Should be, but keep in mind that Bahrain was the catalyst for their separation. Considering what happens in the Cambridge Incident and the fact that May clearly feels about as much guilt as she did with Bahrain, wouldn't be surprised if it still leads to them separating in the Framework. I also don't see Andrew being down with HYDRA.

Also, he was an Inhuman.

Top Bottom