• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Ghost Riders in the Skye - Tuesdays 10/9c

giphy.gif

The Kree

Banned
Nobody from SHIELD is showing up on a Netflix show, but I wouldn't be surprised to see somebody from a Netflix show make it onto an episode of AoS. Who's the easiest get? Colter?

They'll find Turk hiding in a dumpster after an earthquake. You'll accept it as better than nothing.

Hero

Went to the NYCC panel and got to see the episode this week.

Greg and Chloe are so awesome. She's even prettier in person.

Episode spoilers:

EMP attacks in multiple cities leads to some riots and looting.

Robbie's little brother is about to get picked on and Daisy and Robby take out some thugs.

Daisy gets hurt protecting him when she uses her powers. Lil bro notices this and confronts her alone later and threatens to reveal her location unless she disappears.

Ghost victims die from fear so in order to save May they have to kill her first.

People hunting inhumans.

LOL "stay tuned" is such a non-committal way of basically saying no that TV producers/show runners use. Smallville producers (including Loeb when he was there) used that all the time to get out of giving an actual answer.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
LOL "stay tuned" is such a non-committal way of basically saying no that TV producers/show runners use. Smallville producers (including Loeb when he was there) used that all the time to get out of giving an actual answer.

Every year someone asks him the same type of question. Every year he gives the same answer.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Samuel L. Jackson joked about DC once iirc, but I can't remember in which interview.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Is this the first time that a Marvel production person ever dissed (playfully or otherwise) a DC production?

... No wait, just remembered RDJ's stuff about Dark Knight, but that was like Year One before Marvel films became the giant thing that it is now.

During the Civil War press tour, there were a couple of friendly jabs during group interviews and stuff. Anthony Mackie was particularly insistent.

The Kree

Banned
If AoS was cancelled and the characters were used for the Netflix shows, I would be OK with that.

I would like to see Quake, Bobbi, and a handful of the villains move over to the movies. All the normies can fuck off to wherever.

Graviton is an Avenger-level threat. They could do an opening action scene with him or something.

I would like Ghost Rider to make an appearance in Iron Fist.

But more than that, I'd like Daisy to pop up in Daredevil for an episode or two every now and then. She'd do well in a support role as tech/back up.

anaron

I would like to see Quake, Bobbi, and a handful of the villains move over to the movies. All the normies can fuck off to wherever.

Graviton is an Avenger-level threat. They could do an opening action scene with him or something.
Bobbi absolutely needs to be treated with proper MCU respect.

I think the others should all make it across other properties but if they were to just take Mockingbird, I'd be fine with it.

Wouldn't her wave power mess up with his super senses?

Maybe. It'd be an interesting dynamic. Daisy is also pretty slick at hand to hand so it wouldn't just be her using her superpowers.

I just think it'd be interesting if she popped up in NYC since she and Matt apparent went to the same orphanage. That'd be something potentially cool to explore.

Remmy2112

Maybe. It'd be an interesting dynamic. Daisy is also pretty slick at hand to hand so it wouldn't just be her using her superpowers.

I just think it'd be interesting if she popped up in NYC since she and Matt apparent went to the same orphanage. That'd be something potentially cool to explore.

They might have been at the same orphanage but they'd be 10-15 years apart. Matt is at least 28, if not older in Daredevil season 2 based on a "ten years ago" flashback to him in law school.

Jonogunn

I would like turk more if it wasn't for the human trafficking he was so okay with.

He would b full redeemed if he put on the stilts

Top Bottom