• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Ghost Riders in the Skye - Tuesdays 10/9c

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I also like that this episode is showing one of the possible downsides of registration.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
The events of this episode will have lasting repercussions on the rest of the Marvel Cinematic Universe

or at least they should

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
the senator lady who speaks out against the inhumans

also she's behind the attacks

ah, thanks for that

Man, Gabriel Luna is owning the Ghost Rider role. There had better be long term plans for him in the MCU.

Even though AoS is a campy PG-13 show i am glad they are giving us an awesome serious take on Ghost Rider. I still don't think he is a fit with the show but Gabriel Luna is owning the role.

Hero

Man, Gabriel Luna is owning the Ghost Rider role. There had better be long term plans for him in the MCU.

Dude is so awesome, he hammed it up hard at the SHIELD panel plus he actually showed up to the reserved seating for the Marvel Netflix panel at NYCC. Take that as you will. :)

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Dude is so awesome, he hammed it up hard at the SHIELD panel plus he actually showed up to the reserved seating for the Marvel Netflix panel at NYCC. Take that as you will. :)

I am crossing all my fingers and selling my soul if this is true....ok maybe not the last part.

Top Bottom