• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Ghost Riders in the Skye - Tuesdays 10/9c

Dai101

Banned
Even Strange is scared of a raw Ghostrider

giphy.gif

anaron

well I'm glad James is still alive but I don't know what they can really do with after this

FIREWORKS

Robbie being badass

another great ep

Slayven

So is ghost Rider at max level up there with dudes like Thanos. Where does Damien Hellstorm factor.

No Zarathos uncut is a peer of transdimensional beings like Mephisto, Dormmau, and others. Even Heaven doesn't fuck with him unless they really need too

Slayven

HA I'm so happy Simmons caught on immediately and talked it out with Fitz. One of the best things about AoS is they usually don't draw dumb shit out (not counting flop Ward)

It doesn't get enough credit for it's pacing. They shit up. But they know what to draw out and what to end quick. Nothing worse than characters acting brain dead for episodes on end

We haven't even seen not-Cap for a few episodes. I guess he's up next week?

I guess everyone who thought that chain promo for SDCC was Hellfire's was kind of right...?

We haven't even seen not-Cap for a few episodes. I guess he's up next week?

I guess everyone who thought that chain promo for SDCC was Hellfire's was kind of right...?

Not Cap was in the last episode. The presser where they revealed SHIELD again.

Simmons calling that shit with AIDA was amazing.

anaron

It doesn't get enough credit for it's pacing. They shit up. But they know what to draw out and what to end quick. Nothing worse than characters acting brain dead for episodes on end
It's something I've been thinking about especially lately with Luke Cage dropping and the other Netflix shows. I mean, I love a lot about them, but the pacing and length of their episodes need some severe trimming.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
It's something I've been thinking about especially lately with Luke Cage dropping and the other Netflix shows. I mean, I love a lot about them, but the pacing and length of their episodes need some severe trimming.

Luke Cage's problem was that it actually felt like two separate seasons of a show. Like, there was clearly a story from beginning to end, and then they had to figure out more episodes so here comes an entirely separate arc that's not as good as the first.

AMUSIX

So four episodes into this season, and it's already looking to be the strongest yet. If they can keep it up, there's a slight chance of renewal...otherwise, at least they'll go out on an awesome high note.

Gemma's reaction to AIDA was perfect...and Fitz's response had me laughing:
"She's so real! Her conversational responses, her range of motion!"
"Those are weird things to say about a person."

Also, I'm making a GIF or two right now...anyone have any requests?

SpottedHelpfulAmericanavocet.gif

GleamingFatAntarcticfurseal.gif

This season has been excellent so far. I think SHIELD is strongest when all the subplots have a synergy between them and they're nailing that so far.

The way they introduced the chain whip to Robbie was perfect.

Volimar

So four episodes into this season, and it's already looking to be the strongest yet. If they can keep it up, there's a slight chance of renewal...otherwise, at least they'll go out on an awesome high note.

Gemma's reaction to AIDA was perfect...and Fitz's response had me laughing:
"She's so real! Her conversational responses, her range of motion!"
"Those are weird things to say about a person."

Also, I'm making a GIF or two right now...anyone have any requests?

SpottedHelpfulAmericanavocet.gif

GleamingFatAntarcticfurseal.gif

Only someone who has seen what Hive could do would not shit their pants when that came walking up to you.

The Kree

Banned
I assumed Daisy eventually needing her gauntlets would be the reason she goes back to SHIELD, but she's choosing not to wear them. That's dumb. Just put on a baggy shirt or something.

anaron

I assumed Daisy eventually needing her gauntlets would be the reason she goes back to SHIELD, but she's choosing not to wear them. That's dumb. Just put on a baggy shirt or something.
I know right? Especially cuz they're fairly reasonably sized. Now The comics version, I would understand.

They should've just had Ghost Rider bust them up.

Top Bottom