• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Ghost Riders in the Skye - Tuesdays 10/9c

they either handling the money right or they did get a budget upgrade. Lot more extras, more location shooting instead of hallways, qunikjet scenes, super powered battles, etc

Yeah, whichever way it's happening it's been fantastic.

And that's a good point beyond all of the locations we're getting the scenes in now (and the great fights), it's damned wonderful seeing all these locations with so many more extras.

Wow, last episode was good. Ghost Rider is the shit of course, but I felt like Daisy was really good too. Her fight scene reminded me of something we'd see in Daredevil with guys actually getting back up to fight instead of being knocked out right away.

Sad to think this might be the last season, but I feel like they could spin it off into a successful Netflix show.

I'm surprised nobody seems to have pointed out that the actor who was doing Gemma's lie detector test is Brandon Keener AKA the voice of Garrus from the Mass Effect series.

Yeah im glad now that they beat Daisy up so much in the last episodes, it's nice to see her have to struggle in fights. Same with Robbie not being allowed to go fireface all over everything. This was my favorite episode of the season so far.

jmood88

I'm surprised nobody seems to have pointed out that the actor who was doing Gemma's lie detector test is Brandon Keener AKA the voice of Garrus from the Mass Effect series.
Lol I said something on Twitter about that. It's always cool to see him pop up in stuff.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
I thought this would have been resolved by now.

Usually the show wraps situations up quickly but in the case I think it's justified. Daisy isn't just being emo, she's guilt-ridden, depressed and suicidal. That's not something that is easily rectified in real life and while I want to see her happy and back with the team it makes sense that she not just able shrug it off.

Yeah, I don't buy this whole deal over Lincoln. Mitchell is 0-2 for playing a romantic interest with female leads in shows I've seen him in.

vort3x

Ghost rider is straight up stealing the spot light and they need to do a spinoff. He is just freaking cool as hell and this is from someone who never had any interest in GR especially after the Nick cage disaster. My gf and I love this new season, its really really good.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Daisy's not suicidal over what happened to Lincoln, not entirely. It's the fact that she can remember the euphoria from being under Hive's mind control and now that's gone.

It's more like being a recovering drug addict but probably more intense.

anaron

Daisy's not suicidal over what happened to Lincoln, not entirely. It's the fact that she can remember the euphoria from being under Hive's mind control and now that's gone.

It's more like being a recovering drug addict but probably more intense.
I know that's what's driving it too, it's just the show isn't doing a great enough job conveying it so far - especially cuz it's a legitimate and interesting reason for her being rogue.

Ghost Rider's really given this show a spark of energy it needed. He's badass, and the way they play up his presence as something unexplainable and dangerous, beyond even aliens, is great. They either need to spin off a Ghost Rider series or keep him on permanently.

This season is so good, it makes its probable cancellation all the more heartbreaking.

Would you guys rather have AoS S5 on Netflix / Hulu / Freeform / etc, or have Daisy, Ghost Rider, and Coulson occasionally crossover into other MCU properties?

Christian

This season is so good, it makes its probable cancellation all the more heartbreaking.

Would you guys rather have AoS S5 on Netflix / Hulu / Freeform / etc, or have Daisy, Ghost Rider, and Coulson occasionally crossover into other MCU properties?

If Agents of SHIELD ends up on Netflix, we'd get both. No way they wouldn't start to crossover, just like the other Netflix shows. Coulson would probably be responsible for gathering the Defenders. :p

They need to give Ghost Rider his own show, set in LA. It would be especially cool if they really play up his Mexican side too (kind of like how Luke Cage highlighted black Harlem).

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
"Ghost busted..." LOL. Corny af.

Season has been legitimately great so far. Loving Robbie more and more. Latino Ghost Rider is 👌👌👌

Only thing I'm kinda done with is suicidal Daisy. I see what they're doing, but I'm not feeling it.

Shaanyboi

Banned
Ghost rider is straight up stealing the spot light and they need to do a spinoff. He is just freaking cool as hell and this is from someone who never had any interest in GR especially after the Nick cage disaster. My gf and I love this new season, its really really good.
No, they need to up the rest of the show to match Robbie, not rip him away. Season 3 was a bit of a bore because it wasted a ton of time on really uninteresting elements when the core arc could have been great. Hive and Lash weren't really exciting 'gets' for the show. Ghost Rider is, and it's helping drive the momentum for most of the other storylines.

Secret Warriors should have been so much better than it was.

The Kree

Banned
All caught up with the Agents of SHIELD comic and as of issue #10, Gemma is a Deathlok. She got infected with a bioweapon at the beginning of the series and her body started falling apart, so Deathlok installed a bunch of cybernetic implants in her to save her life.

Top Bottom