• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Ghost Riders in the Skye - Tuesdays 10/9c

Malyse

They could make a really good SHIELD game. Third person coop with created characters and team ups with existing superheroes

Neoxon

GAF went slow for a bit, I guess it still is right now.

Either way, I had a feeling that Mack would get infected. Though I suppose now we can finally get Quake go to town.

Great, missed everything Mays said after he turned off the headset because someone else in the house really, really wanted to make sure I turned the lights out at night. Can anyone summarize?

Neoxon

Great, missed everything Mays said after he turned off the headset because someone else in the house really, really wanted to make sure I turned the lights out at night. Can anyone summarize?
  • Mace revealed that he's an Inhuman on live television.
  • Coulson & May saved Daisy when she was about to get choked out & got on Daisy's case for fighting all of the prisoners herself.
  • Mack stayed to help some people trapped with a fire.
  • Robbie & Eli were just about to get out, but Robbie went back for some payback against the prisoner he spoke with earlier in the episode.

HeySeuss

She was mad....blah blah blah...angry face... Coulson was what she saw when she died...roundhouse kick...bad pun...angry face again... Daisy had a death wish...more angry face... I saved your life... Pouts

Top Bottom