• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Ghost Riders in the Skye - Tuesdays 10/9c

Zero-ELEC

Banned
All caught up with the Agents of SHIELD comic and as of issue #10, Gemma is a Deathlok. She got infected with a bioweapon at the beginning of the series and her body started falling apart, so Deathlok installed a bunch of cybernetic implants in her to save her life.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. features the most reasonable 616!Maria Hill has been in years.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Coulson made a deal with the devil to get back into the movies...

O9TRS0o.gif

The Kree

Banned
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. features the most reasonable 616!Maria Hill has been in years.

Standoff calmed her down in all the recent books. Although she did just threaten to arrest Captain America in Civil War II. It's amazing how she constantly avoids imprisonment.

Finally caught up

What a great start to the season. The show just feels lightning focused and the cast are firing on all cylinders. Last season felt all over the place but this feels like a return to form.

If this is to be our end, then I would have them make such an end as to be worthy of remembrance!

And I'll never get sick of these transformations

k56PAv.gif

HawkeyeIC

Finally caught up. So much better than Season 3. Quake needs to get out of this funk or they need to do something with it, that storyline is really bad.

Geist-

Robbie and Ghost Rider are awesome, I actually really want to see him get his own Netflix series, or at least become part of the main cast (assuming they continue AoS after this season). Daisy's story maintaining that consistent terribleness I see.

mackaveli

You guys are in for a treat.

Episode is awesome and I find every episode so far this season have been great and they really upped their game this season.

Dai101

Banned
oh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuckoh fuck

Top Bottom