• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Ghost Riders in the Skye - Tuesdays 10/9c

Jhoan

I'm going to miss Robbie. I teared up a bit at that scene when he and Eli were gone. That's the only reason I watched in the first place.

Coulson knows Johnny Blaze?

He's back

nicolas-cage-hair.jpg

Jhoan

Welp, so much for experiencing pain and being called human-like. Never trust an android in the comics universe.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so what now, Aida tries to replace SHIELD with LMDs?

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Secret Invasion incoming?

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
what the fuck

WHAT THE FUCK

[edit] Whoa, Yo-yo digital miniseries starting next week! SHIELD is back Jan. 10! Crazy

The Kree

Banned
If they make it so that she's been an LMD since day 1 that would explain why she didn't learn how to fucking smile until recently.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
When SHIELD returns Jan. 10, if it runs without breaks and combines its last two episodes into a one-night two-parter, the season (series?) finale will be April 4. Wonder what they're going to replace the show with in its timeslot when there's still two more months in the spring TV season.

What if James Spader makes an appearance when the show comes back?

My girlfriend will lose her damn mind, that's what.

When SHIELD returns Jan. 10, if it runs without breaks and combines its last two episodes into a one-night two-parter, the season (series?) finale will be March 28. Wonder what they're going to replace the show with in its timeslot when there's still two more months in the spring TV season.

Ghost Rider mini-series? Please.

In reality, they'll probably just take weeks off.

Jhoan

We got nine glorious episodes.
I'm happy that I caught the last 4-5 episodes and was happy to see that he lived up to the hype. It's going to be a long while before another Latino superhero graces the small screen again. Best live action Ghost Rider bar none.
The Vision is still cool.
Oh yeah, that's right! I've been reading Star Wars: Doctor Aphra #1 for a review that I'm writing and the droids she rolls with are homicidal.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Ghost Rider mini-series? Please.

In reality, they'll probably just take weeks off.

With how poor SHIELD has been in the ratings, I get the feeling ABC wants to get it out of the way as soon as possible before May sweeps and try to put something new in the timeslot in a desperate attempt to boost viewership 10 p.m. Tuesdays.

With how poor SHIELD has been in the ratings, I get the feeling ABC wants to get it out of the way as soon as possible before May sweeps and try to put something new in the timeslot in a desperate attempt to boost viewership 10 p.m. Tuesdays.

That's entirely possible. Either way, I'd imagine we'll get an answer sooner rather than later if they announce any new shows for the Spring schedule.

Top Bottom