• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AICN : LOGAN'S RUN and X3 on hold. Bryan Singer & Co on board for SUPERMAN RETURNS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
Good news maybe now Singer can think of more things to do with Cyclops than have him say "jean" every line he has. I'll say this much...Supes is gonna be better than the Green Lantern flick.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
If someone else ends up helming X-Men 3, that person better damned well be up for the job. I was also really looking forward to Logan's Run, and I was under the impression that it was moving ahead. I thought they'd booked studio space in Canada and pre-production was really ramping up. Oh well.

Maybe Superman will be good now. I don't find him all that of an appealing character though. Hopefully something worthwhile is done with it.

Mugen

Banned
I'm not really too thrilled in a Superman movie AGAIN =\ I just couldn't see what they're going to add that's new to the old Superman movies. I mean have another Lois Lane all over again like they've never met? Maybe if this is a prequel then yeah but I just don't see where this new Superman is going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom