• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aksys teaser site - news and updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

takoyaki

RSG responses on twitter, both to the same tweet

screenshot2015-06-23agrjr9.png

Burnburn

The Punchline game is 35% complete, so since Uchikoshi is working on that, odds of ZE 3 seem lower for the short term.

I'd figure that most of the script is already in his head, and if you're very optimistic you could say that maybe the script is already done. We also don't know how much of the punchline game he is involved in, it might not be such a big workload and he might work on ZE3 in the meanwhile. It's all just "might" and guessing though, we'll know for sure in 2 weeks, exciting!

I'd figure that most of the script is already in his head, and if you're very optimistic you could say that maybe the script is already done. We also don't know how much of the punchline game he is involved in, it might not be such a big workload and he might work on ZE3 in the meanwhile. It's all just "might" and guessing though, we'll know for sure in 2 weeks, exciting!

What two weeks?

We have 9 days, that's not even one and a half.

Okay, I really doubt ZE3 will be anywhere near the PS4, but if it is, I'm getting one. Between ZE3 and KH3, I need a PS4... (I just have to hope the HD remixes are put on PS4 as well >_>)

But that said, I can see it being a 3DS game again... It'd be a very odd move to abandon the 3/DS line for ZE3.

takoyaki

The Punchline game is 35% complete, so since Uchikoshi is working on that, odds of ZE 3 seem lower for the short term.

I don't think that's a good or bad sign, the Punchline game will be released this winter according to Famitsu. That's pretty fast if the game is at 35% right now. The most time-intensive part of developing a VN has to be writing the script and coming up with the different storylines. Uchikoshi was talking about those things being planned out for ZE3 in 2012.

HYPE....REACHING CRITICAL LEVELS!

Yup, that RSG response isn't exactly what I would call "vague".

Hikami

We have been at this party since March 18th. Holy shit. It's been a long ride.

Doesn't feel like it's been that long
Well for me anyways, haven't been paying attention to the updates since the site launched.

Glad we're almost near the end though

So then let us ask...

mods, do we have permission to hype a bit in this thread?

{hoping for a yes}

EDIT:

we have permission to activate the hype train, guys. so long as we don't go overboard and keep it low key, we're good. As in, if the thread is nothing but hype train, we'll be nuked.

takoyaki

Well, ok then. I wanted to wait another week, but that's cool as well.

the Hype-Waiting-Room is now open to patients suffering from a prolonged state of hype.

This was not supposed to be a hype-train, more like a fun way of remembering the craziness. I still think it's best to not do it like last time, so here's my suggestion: Everyone who's looking forward to the announcement and who wants his/her avatar in the picture either PM me or add a short line like "I'm in" to your next post in this thread. I'll put an updated version of the image in the OP in a few days. We still have more than a week left to go, so there's really no need to go into full-on hype mode right now. There's also a few easter-eggs that will unlock in the picture over time.

PLEASE DON'T QUOTE THE IMAGE EXCESSIVELY, WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME

takoyaki

EVERYONE who wants in will get in, the picture is built in a way that it's very easy to add more space. This is just the first version of the picture, there are still some easter-eggs left that will unlock over time until we get to the announcement.

I looove me a good hype-train, but the mod IchigoSharingan contacted said that this is only ok as long as we keep it low-key and don't go overboard with the hype, which is completely fair; so I think going the PM route is the safest bet (just PM me something like "I'm in" and you're a patient in the waitingroom).This way, it won't distract too much from the active discussion in this thread. I can only post those other versions of the picture if we don't crash the thread ;)

EVERYONE who wants in will get in, the picture is built in a way that it's very easy to add more space. This is just the first version of the picture, there are still some easter-eggs left that will unlock over time until we get to the announcement.

I looove me a good hype-train, but the mod IchigoSharingan contacted said that this is only ok as long as we keep it low-key and don't go overboard with the hype, which is completely fair; so I think going the PM route is the safest bet (just PM me something like "I'm in" and you're a patient in the waitingroom).This way, it won't distract too much from the active discussion in this thread. I can only post those other versions of the picture if we don't crash the thread ;)

We could also link to the image instead of quoting it and reposting it. Saves bandwidth and if we keep to the discussion, we'll always be gravy.

Btw the mod was y2kev and yes, give him due egging for being wrong about TLG.

takoyaki

We could also link to the image instead of quoting it and reposting it. Saves bandwidth and if we keep to the discussion, we'll always be gravy.

Btw the mod was y2kev and yes, give him due egging for being wrong about TLG.

Sure, whatever he said was ok. The only problem is that I use an abload account to host the image and every time I add more people, I'll have to upload a new image which then has a new link.

Oh, and thanks y2kev

edit: thanks Ichigo, I'll give that Docs + PSD thing a try. I guess the easiest way will be to just put a low quality version of the image in the OP and the link to a higher-quality version right next to it. All the images I upload in this thread are stored on an abload profile which I pay for, so the traffic shouldn't really be an issue.

CassSept

I'm in. I've only played the games 2 years ago but I've long accepted ZE being dead, if ZE3 is announced next week I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Well, ok then. I wanted to wait another week, but that's cool as well.

the Hype-Waiting-Room is now open to patients suffering from a prolonged state of hype.

This was not supposed to be a hype-train, more like a fun way of remembering the craziness. I still think it's best to not do it like last time, so here's my suggestion: Everyone who's looking forward to the announcement and who wants his/her avatar in the picture either PM me or add a short line like "I'm in" to your next post in this thread. I'll put an updated version of the image in the OP in a few days. We still have more than a week left to go, so there's really no need to go into full-on hype mode right now. There's also a few easter-eggs that will unlock in the picture over time.

PLEASE DON'T QUOTE THE IMAGE EXCESSIVELY, WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME
I've been here since the beginning! Where am I?

Am I the skeleton??? D:

Wurliwurm

I am going in the hype waiting room. my feelings are so strange, on the one hand i hope this will be ze3 but on the other hand i dont think it will. i am european too, so i will get the game in maybe 3 years, if it will be released in europe...

I am going in the hype waiting room. my feelings are so strange, on the one hand i hope this will be ze3 but on the other hand i dont think it will. i am european too, so i will get the game in maybe 3 years, if it will be released in europe...

RSG confirming that they know about this makes me think that it won't take that long for it to come to Europe

grim-tales

If thats the case, I'm not 100% sure it is ZE3 because if it was, then it would have been at least at a (very) advanced development stage right?

Irru

Neo Member
Really what I'm hoping for is that this isn't a countdown for a kickstarter or anything like that.

I really hope they're able to show something at AX, a trailer would of course be the best thing ever.

redhood56

Banned
Really what I'm hoping for is that this isn't a countdown for a kickstarter or anything like that.

I really hope they're able to show something at AX, a trailer would of course be the best thing ever.
I'm not sure what it'll be too. I have a feeling it may be a kickstarter, but since at least 2 companies know about this maybe it doesn't need a kickstarter.

Nice! But the countdown might add hours and seconds too according to some of the source that someone found.

Well I am pretty sure it is the scheduled time for Aksys' panel/meeting/whatever starting at AX.

edit:

Now that's some vintage Uchikoshi ambiguity (to me, this sounds like somebody wants to get a secret off his chest)

screenshot2015-06-24aipua6.png

Wasn't there some type of locust or something that emerged from underground to emigrate and reproduce once every 17 years or so? It reminds me of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom