• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, this object is only visible in thermal, and if you continue watching he's zoomed in really far. Erratic movements too.

Yes I was about to post it here! One of the best UFO video I have seen. Because of the erratic motion, hovering and eventually very quick acceleration it's either CGI or real UFO. It can't be a drone, bird, plane etc.

Romulus

Yes I was about to post it here! One of the best UFO video I have seen. Because of the erratic motion, hovering and eventually very quick acceleration it's either CGI or real UFO. It can't be a drone, bird, plane etc.

When he zooms out with the camera that sealed the deal for me. Well, mostly.

StormCell

Don't know if this has already been posted here this year, but apparently we had an unknown drone that was "highly enhanced and sophisticated" flying over the AFB in Tuscon that neither border patrol or police could keep up with:

They are convinced it was a drone. Bigger than a quadrocopter but smaller than a plane. It's maneuverability was amazing and it disappeared into the clouds at 12,000 ft.

I hate to say it, but it sounds like China taking HD photos of our bases. The War Zone is still investigating this story.

Romulus

I thought this was a balloon until i saw the end where they zoom in. Now I'm confused. Secret military drone just out in remote wilderness? Testing?

Last edited:
I thought this was a balloon until i saw the end where they zoom in. Now I'm confused. Secret military drone just out in remote wilderness? Testing?

The San Luis Valley is a well-known hotspot for UFOs and cattle mutilations. There are also a number of nearby military bases relatively nearby, notably Cheyenne Mountain northwest by around 100 miles.

I'd go with military drone for this, probably just fucking with him by following him. It definitely appears guided because of how it went through the trees.

Last edited:

Romulus

The San Luis Valley is a well-known hotspot for UFOs and cattle mutilations. There are also a number of nearby military bases relatively nearby, notably Cheyenne Mountain northwest by around 100 miles.

I'd go with military drone for this, probably just fucking with him by following him. It definitely appears guided because of how it went through the trees.

Maybe, the only thing that pushes me to the unknown or cgi side is the fact that the shape changes by the end of the vid

last night I looked out my window and saw a bright light in the distance and stared at it for a few minutes and it didn’t move but I thought I saw it move into the spot it was. I looked and looked no movement and thought it was just a bright star. Maybe thought it was a satellite but figured it would have move out of view in moments time, but nope. I told myself I’ll give it 5-10 min more and look again; it was gone. Tampa area.

I’ve also been having increased dreams on UFOs showing up in dreams. One involving nuclear war. Had one the night before almost seemed real and they scooped a piece of me like a very small ice scream scoop off my body. Nothing there of course when I woke up lol

I haven’t really focused on the ufo stuff but it just keeps coming into my focus.

StormCell

last night I looked out my window and saw a bright light in the distance and stared at it for a few minutes and it didn’t move but I thought I saw it move into the spot it was. I looked and looked no movement and thought it was just a bright star. Maybe thought it was a satellite but figured it would have move out of view in moments time, but nope. I told myself I’ll give it 5-10 min more and look again; it was gone. Tampa area.

I’ve also been having increased dreams on UFOs showing up in dreams. One involving nuclear war. Had one the night before almost seemed real and they scooped a piece of me like a very small ice scream scoop off my body. Nothing there of course when I woke up lol

I haven’t really focused on the ufo stuff but it just keeps coming into my focus.

Are you being serious?

Romulus

Have you guys seen this one from reddit ?

Must be nice to know that people will at least take a second look at your story when 60+ others also saw it and were there. If she was just saying that as an adult. GTFO.
The most interesting aspect is the witness footage from Oxford University of the children. That's compelling stuff.
The only way around it to hoax is that they hired some of the best child actors on the planet, and paid them to maintain their stories for decades. Which makes absolutely zero sense.

Last edited:
Must be nice to know that people will at least take a second look at your story when 60+ others also saw it and were there. If she was just saying that as an adult. GTFO.
The most interesting aspect is the witness footage from Oxford University of the children. That's compelling stuff.
The only way around it to hoax is that they hired some of the best child actors on the planet, and paid them to maintain their stories for decades. Which makes absolutely zero sense.
Yeah it's the most compelling to me in regards to not just sighting but real encounter.

Romulus

I remember WW2 gunners saying this about the UFOs they encountered. Back then the thought process was "secret nazi tech."

Bullet invulnerability. Damn Nazis were way ahead of the curve. Meanwhile in the 2000s, jets are still being shot down.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
I remember WW2 gunners saying this about the UFOs they encountered. Back then the thought process was "secret nazi tech."

Bullet invulnerability. Damn Nazis were way ahead of the curve. Meanwhile in the 2000s, jets are still being shot down.

The Leslie Kean book is good reading

Keihart

Looks like condensation or ice moving around to me, but it was kind of weird at first sight even more so with that tittle.

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
Glad we have Avi Loeb doing his Galileo project. I'm done with all these clowns cryptically telling us about ufos and shitty blurry photos and videos.

Don't watch x files before bed.

Romulus

Interesting considering ufos are supposedly controlled with mind but people dismisses and laughs at the idea. But here we are in 2021 with Mercedes designing conscious driving. Now take that invention and upgrade it a few thousand years later, what would that tech look like.

Yeah, the mind control thing being impossible is total bullshit. We can already see its just limited by our shitty current technology.

anybody watch that new UFO series on Showtime, or HBO or whatever

i pirated it

its pretty good and basically said that everything you've thought he seen was actually military testing and the government actually promotes alien conspiracies because its better than foreign nations having knowledge of top secret technologies

Razvedka

Banned

i pirated it

its pretty good and basically said that everything you've thought he seen was actually military testing and the government actually promotes alien conspiracies because its better than foreign nations having knowledge of top secret technologies
Only makes since if we pretend all the crazy shit from 1940s->60s didn't happen.

To say nothing about compelling abnormalities noted well before then by the likes of Jacque Vallee and others.

Last edited:

Romulus

i pirated it

So what about when the military would deny everything for like 80 years though? Everything was a weather balloon or swamp gas right? Then suddenly it changed.

Only makes since if we pretend all the crazy shit from 1940s->60s didn't happen.

To say nothing about compelling abnormalities noted well before then by the likes of Jacque Vallee and others.
Ppl claim alot of things. We have billions of ppl on this very planet who claim Moses talked to burning bushes (and it spoke back) and that Muhammad talked to an Angel named Gabriel in a cave.

Those, like UFO abductions are just humans using their imagination like we've done for centuries

At least that's the stance I choose to take. Because the alternative is that every one of these claims are real and happened. Which would be kind crazy, don't ya think?

Razvedka

Banned
Ppl claim alot of things. We have billions of ppl on this very planet who claim Moses talked to burning bushes (and it spoke back) and that Muhammad talked to an Angel named Gabriel in a cave.

Those, like UFO abductions are just humans using their imagination like we've done for centuries

At least that's the stance I choose to take. Because the alternative is that every one of these claims are real and happened. Which would be kind crazy, don't ya think?
Its possible Muhammad and Moses had interactions with the phenomenon. Its possible many such 'religious experiences' were, in fact, human beings engaging with someone or something non-human. It would certainly fit the pattern, especially some of the stuff native americans & aboriginals talk about in their lore.

Another biblical example being Ezekiel's wheel/merkava.

I'm not saying that's for sure what all of that is, merely noting that I'm open to the argument that these people had more than just over active imaginations.

Last edited:

noonjam

WASHINGTON, DC—Rep. Ruben Gallego (D-AZ) today announced the passage of his amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) concerning unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP).
“It is in the national security interest of the United States to know what is flying in our skies. Whether emerging tech from strategic competitors and adversaries or aerial phenomena from unknown origins, our military must have a full intelligence picture and the tools to respond quickly to these potential threats. My amendment creates a permanent office at DoD to comprehensively evaluate these UAPs, and I’m proud to announce its inclusion in the House version of the NDAA,” said Rep. Ruben Gallego, Chairman of the Subcommittee on Intelligence and Special Operations.
The approved amendment requires the Secretary of Defense to: Establish an office to carry out the mission currently performed by the Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon Task Force (in coordination with the Office of the Director of National Intelligence);
Submit an annual report on unidentified aerial phenomena; and Terminate the Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon Task Force.

Last edited:

Putonahappyface

Gold Member

i pirated it

Got a link please?

Its possible Muhammad and Moses had interactions with the phenomenon. Its possible many such 'religious experiences' were, in fact, human beings engaging with someone or something non-human. It would certainly fit the pattern, especially some of the stuff native americans & aboriginals talk about in their lore.

Another biblical example being Ezekiel's wheel/merkava.

I'm not saying that's for sure what all of that is, merely noting that I'm open to the argument that these people had more than just over active imaginations.
I think formative religious encounters/experiences are more likely a result of mushrooms/psychedelics. In early Christianity, for example, the mushroom is littered everywhere in the art of the era.

Romulus

I think formative religious encounters/experiences are more likely a result of mushrooms/psychedelics. In early Christianity, for example, the mushroom is littered everywhere in the art of the era.

What about mass incidents where multiple accounts describe the same thing?

What about mass incidents where multiple accounts describe the same thing?
I wasn't talking about UFO's if that wasn't clear. I'm referring to what - I feel - is likely the origins of much of the foundations of religion. (Unless you were talking about collective religious phenomena)

DrAspirino

Banned

i pirated it

If you apply the occam razor to that reasoning, it falls under the "extremely plausible" explanation.

I don't doubt for even a second that the some of the "UFO sightings" that are commented today, are in fact the chinese testing automated spying drones or "invisible spy airplines", just like the US did back in the day with the F-21 and spy satellites.

Last edited:

Romulus

I wasn't talking about UFO's if that wasn't clear. I'm referring to what - I feel - is likely the origins of much of the foundations of religion. (Unless you were talking about collective religious phenomena)

I'm just talking about phenomena in general. Things that happen that we simply can't explain because our understanding of science is far too primitive. Even 500 years from now we'll likely still be an incredibly primitive species.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom