• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keihart

I find the first one to be the coolest one since it's a traffic camera, the last one seems way too good to be real, you can even see some jet like fire and shit.
Any context for this videos? i mean, if they come from undisclosed somewhere on the internet, i would assume they are just some after effects stuff thrown together, but the traffic camera one if legit it's really kind of cool.

Last edited:

Romulus

I find the first one to be the coolest one since it's a traffic camera, the last one seems way too good to be real, you can even see some jet like fire and shit.
Any context for this videos? i mean, if they come from undisclosed somewhere on the internet, i would assume they are just some after effects stuff thrown together, but the traffic camera one if legit it's really kind of cool.

Yeah no idea. I'm not sure who's they are but anytime I see thrusters, just seems like a very primitive tech for something outside this galaxy

Last edited:

INC

It's still all bullsh*t.

So whats the nimitz, id like to hear your opinion on it

All BS?
pilots seeking attention?
Us test craft?
Everyone involved had mass hysteria, including the instruments involved
Or theyre all part of a government false flag operation, to get more money

Please I want a different view on this case, since my mind is already biased, id like to hear your opinion on how multiple pilots, a boat crew on radar, and everyone involved got it wrong, I really do

So please whats your take :messenger_ok: this isnt me being a dick, I really want a different PoV on this case

Romulus

It's still all bullsh*t.

Low effort and false equivalences are everywhere in this video. You've got a fleet involved in world war 2 that's on the edge of their seat. Most all the technology was extremely different, or nonexistent in the 1940s, radar was brand new and unreliable. There was no up-close contact by pilots either, which is a huge piece of the modern cases. Not only that, it was never confirmed what they saw in WW2. The entire comparison is ridiculous and just proves how unique modern encounters are.

Last edited:

Romulus

2012. Very interesting movement compared to the tic tac encounter.

So apparently they are many more sightings than we know but they're just too fast to been seen?

INC

2012. Very interesting movement compared to the tic tac encounter.

So apparently they are many more sightings than we know but they're just too fast to been seen?

"Some" of these I have no doubt are bugs and debris in the wind, like these drone "ufos"

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Do yall believe this guy or is he just a old lunatic schizophrenic?

i'm leaning towards the latter

I will never believe any of these people again.
Lazar or that guy with stupid beard lately. They talk and talk and suddenly "remember" more details and just dig under their feet.
In order for me to believe in Aliens, I would need some really goo, undeniable proof... and I don't know what that would be. Surely not another fucker just talking
edit: that said, it is interesting

Last edited:

Shadowplay1979

Gold Member
Guess people are running out of videos of definitive navy proof to post because now im seeing the same videos of bugs flying across the camera and jets burning off fuel that were posted maybe ten pages back again

Romulus

Guess people are running out of videos of definitive navy proof to post because now im seeing the same videos of bugs flying across the camera and jets burning off fuel that were posted maybe ten pages back again

Have you seen jets burn off fuel like that for that long? Doesn't make any sense to me. Flares maybe

pramod

Banned
It just boggles my mind now that cameras are everywhere and camera technology has improved like 1000 times since the 1950s, we seem to have even fewer/worse UFO photos than we had back then.

Romulus

It just boggles my mind now that cameras are everywhere and camera technology has improved like 1000 times since the 1950s, we seem to have even fewer/worse UFO photos than we had back then.

Ok, let's just assume aliens are coming here for the sake of discussion. For whatever reason, they choose to have a low profile it seems. So, they have the technology and know how to travel the galaxy at will, but they're too stupid to realize the increasing number of cameras? I mean, even from high altitude you can see these little man-apes pointing shiny devices at everything, is it a good idea to be in the lense of these objects?

Last edited:

Keihart

Even then, digital cameras are pretty shit compared to analog cameras, optical zoom was the only zoom now you mostly get cameras with digital ones.
Not to mention light sensitivity, cellphone cameras are shit at it.

Either way, there is a bunch of "modern" footage but the problem of knowing which one is what hasn't gotten easier.

Last edited:

StormCell

Well, modern pictures/videos of UFOs fall into two categories. 1) looks too good to be real, 2) quality is too poor to figure out what is being seen. :LOL:

Last edited:

StormCell

We need money

Its dead in the water, give it a year and it'll be a fringe topic again

Not from what I'm reading. This is moving onto a global scientific stage. The taboo is going away. I think we're going to get a much better much more methodical approach to this topic from researchers around the globe. This isn't just a USA subject or a North American issue as there are governments and agencies the world all over who have these incidences and strange cases that are very difficult and complicated to explain. Part of the reason there is still this mystique surrounding the topic is, believe it or not, there hasn't been adequate monitoring around the sites that seem to have these incidences the most. So what we'll see happening is more instruments, more cameras, and more observers will be stationed strategically so that we get the kind of evidence and observations that can withstand scrutiny and will hopefully shed a better light onto what is actually happening in each of these cases.

Interesting how the steady stream of PR seeming messaging has become a bit of a trickle. What does that mean? Who knows, just strange how we've had this steady stream of official sources coming out one after the other and now nothing.

Here we go.

I quickly scanned the table of contents but didn't see anything UFO related, also it's late, maybe I missed something?

Razorback

Ok, let's just assume aliens are coming here for the sake of discussion. For whatever reason, they choose to have a low profile it seems. So, they have the technology and know how to travel the galaxy at will, but they're too stupid to realize the increasing number of cameras? I mean, even from high altitude you can see these little man-apes pointing shiny devices at everything, is it a good idea to be in the lense of these objects?

Then why even care about videos of blurry shit? Are you saying they want to hide but suck at it? And sometimes these idiots even leave the lights on.

INC

the prime directive ;)

ultrazilla

Razvedka

Banned
Interesting how the steady stream of PR seeming messaging has become a bit of a trickle. What does that mean? Who knows, just strange how we've had this steady stream of official sources coming out one after the other and now nothing.

I quickly scanned the table of contents but didn't see anything UFO related, also it's late, maybe I missed something?
Sorry I'm on mobile and the pertinent section is so big gaf won't let me paste it all.

Super TLDR: ""Every 90 days Military & Intelligence agencies must report to Congress all UAP related events which occurred in that 90 day window. You must also report all events to which you had knowledge from the past."

So think Roswell, Holloman AFB, and the countless dozens of others rumored and unknown to us.

Romulus

Another mass sighting I've never heard. Really interesting about the cars losing power when the object flew over.

Seems like theres about 50 mass sightings in the last 80 years. Kinda bizarre how theres these huge coordinated efforts to hoax sightings with people of all ages and all over the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom