• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alleged serial sexual harasser Eric Bolling out at Fox News

I don't follow the people that work at Fox closely, but am I correct in assuming that as he's not Shep or Chris Wallace, the guy is a major douche?

Mathieran

Banned
It's not enough. These guys need to be stripped of all their finances. I hope the women these guys have harassed seek restitution.

The United states sex offenders register is full to the brim with fox news staff, dang.

Do they end up on the register or do they just money their way out of it?

13ruce

Banned
Now shut down Fox News. It's pure trash.
Pretty sad that while it even supports a political agenda it also has lots of sex offenders/harassers working there.

Jombie

Sad to such courageous commentators ousted, they'd be protected under DeVos.

Speaking of pervy assholes, what ever happened to the big earth-shattering news bomb O' Reilly was supposed to drop as to why he really got fired?

Apdiddy

FOX news sounds like it's run by frat boys who are in their mid '30s and still think being an Alpha Male douchebag is cool. They probably say unsavory things about Shepard Smith and Charlie Krauthammer by themselves when they aren't harassing women and trying to flirt with them.

lenovox1

FOX news sounds like it's run by frat boys who are in their mid '30s and still think being an Alpha Male douchebag is cool. They probably say unsavory things about Shepard Smith and Charlie Krauthammer by themselves when they aren't harassing women and trying to flirt with them.

They're in their 50s and 60s+.

Madness

Can any of these guys do their jobs without harassing their colleagues or what? The shitstains will say it is a witch hunt but the evidence against each one is crazy. Internal documents, hush money, settlements.

Zolo

Can any of these guys do their jobs without harassing their colleagues or what? The shitstains will say it is a witch hunt but the evidence against each one is crazy. Internal documents, hush money, settlements.

These are old men who never left their frat stage.

Cranster

Banned
6Gvjw.gif

Measley

Eric Bolling always struck me as an arrogant prick, even moreso than Bill O'Reilly. I'm glad he's gone.

Gattsu25

Banned
Get rid of Eric Bolling and cancel the show that had two female anchors that dared to speak out against God Trump. Win win for Fox!
Yeah, if anyone remembers the recent clip of fox news hosts saying that Trump's response to Charlottesville was poorly handled: well those hosts got canned as collateral with this sexist asshole.

BigDes

Yeah this isn't a few individuals acting out. This is an obvious culture of sexual harassment at the channel. Flush them all.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Crazy and tragic. If anything good comes from this then it will be intellectually honest self reflection from the younger Murdochs. Their father has done untold harm to discourse and politics here and abroad.

They have a chance to reduce that harm.

Man, that is too bad. Frankly I'm surprised more of the kids of these assholes who get outed don't take this route more often. That has got to be extremely humiliating.

Hooooly shit..

Damn he loved this kid so much, brought him up on air whenever he could...

Awful. His only kid as well.
I hope this isnt motivated by the firing..

Well, given the circumstances you'd have to imagine the kid was harassed about his dick pic sending father. If Eric bolling has a soul he'll be blaming himself for this as well. He lost his job and his son because he couldn't keep it in his pants.

Top Bottom