• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alleged serial sexual harasser Eric Bolling out at Fox News

14463156_10208762038862021_8910871683220490204_n.jpg

Good looking kid too. Very sad RIP his son...Eric is complete shit, but suicide kids/teens is heartbreaking

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Well, given the circumstances you'd have to imagine the kid was harassed about his dick pic sending father. If Eric bolling has a soul he'll be blaming himself for this as well. He lost his job and his son because he couldn't keep it in his pants.

Maybe. We don't really know anything at this point but you're right at least that it sure didn't help.

Well, given the circumstances you'd have to imagine the kid was harassed about his dick pic sending father. If Eric bolling has a soul he'll be blaming himself for this as well. He lost his job and his son because he couldn't keep it in his pants.
I mean, if (that is if though, we don't really know) people harassed the kid, that's absolutely their fault, not Bolling's. Harassment of a kid isn't justified in any way just because the parent did something horrible. Those people are some real pieces of shit.

Not that Eric Bolling isn't a piece of shit too though.

FiggyCal

Banned
I mean, if (that is if though, we don't really know) people harassed the kid, that's absolutely their fault, not Bolling's. Harassment of a kid isn't justified in any way just because the parent did something horrible. Those people are some real pieces of shit.

Not that Eric Bolling isn't a piece of shit too though.

Exactly this. He wasn't a good guy, but losing your son is really tragic, especially if he blames himself over it.

Man, that is too bad. Frankly I'm surprised more of the kids of these assholes who get outed don't take this route more often. That has got to be extremely humiliating.

We have no idea why this kid committed suicide so let's stop the "dad's dickpics sent his son over the edge" speculation, k? Depression is a complicated situation.

Dynomutt

Hey, let's not speculate that this kid had depression, k?

Didn't you just post:

Man, that is too bad. Frankly I'm surprised more of the kids of these assholes who get outed don't take this route more often. That has got to be extremely humiliating.

Doesn't mean he was not a goof father to his son. Additionally you essentially implying that your surprised more children don't commit suicide for their parents transgressions. What? Sometime some folks ain't shit. Sins of the father right...

It might not be depression but according to NAMI:

Research has found that about 90% of individuals who die by suicide experience mental illness.

This could could imply sudden onset symptoms or long term.

I'll add:

Eric Chase died from a drug overdose. We're told he was having a hard time dealing with the trouble his dad was having at the network. Our sources say he was extremely embarrassed by the stories and was "emotionally upset."

Sad news. So young and had much more to live.

Didn't you just post:

Doesn't mean he was not a goof father to his son. Additionally you essentially implying that your surprised more children don't commit suicide for their parents transgressions. What? Sometime some folks ain't shit. Sins of the father right...

It might not be depression but according to NAMI:

This could could imply sudden onset symptoms or long term.

I'll add:

Sad news. So young and had much more to live.

I agree, I was mocking the poster for accusing me of jumping to conclusions whene he himself was making assumptions. I thought that was obvious by using the sameness language he did.

And, yes I'm surprised more kids whose parents live public lives that crash like this don't kill themselves, bough I imagine self medication is highly prevalent. Public rich father who has talked about running for senate is outed for harassment and dick picks and is still married to your mother. I could see that pushing someone over the edge, definitely.

WarLox

Another one?

I can't even imagine the level of harassment women faced before all those old harassers got fired/quit.

Top Bottom