• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon - Black Friday deals

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Any idea if this one has happened yet:

I know its probably not a good tv, but I've got an old ass 720p Westinghouse that is reaching the end of its life and I cant afford anything particularly good.

Samsung has a bunch of other stuff on sale (not super cheap)
http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=lp_9501...501940011&field-enc-merchantbin=ATVPDKIKX0DER

40" for $297
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MYBR75O/?tag=neogaf0e-20

No name brand sales
http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=s9_acss...d_t=101&pf_rd_p=1980582902&pf_rd_i=1266092011

That $120 TV is probably trash anyways.

Whewre the hell was it located?
I'm refreshing Amazon Goldbox & see no TV deal there at all.

image.jpg

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
Fry's Electronic is selling PS4 The Evil Within for $24.99. Anybody knows if Amazon will price match it. Sorry, I never do the price matching on Amazon before.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Still no PS+ deal? I can't believe nobody's had a sale on them, outside of eBay. Guess with the PS4 out, the "value" of it has gone up.

Well got a 24 inch monitor for $115 and a 27 inch monitor for $160, so cannot complain to much.
So now my PC has a monitor and I got something to use as a TV for my bedroom.

LOLDSFAN

Hey guys I plan on getting a Micro SD for when the New 3DS comes to America.

Does the speed matter, or should I get the lowest price?

mNThbGG.png

Got both Scribblenauts games on Wii U for under 20, very nice.

While checking out, I also discovered Amazon now delivers to my area on Sundays. Pretty cool.

hydruxo

Still no PS+ deal? I can't believe nobody's had a sale on them, outside of eBay. Guess with the PS4 out, the "value" of it has gone up.

I'm trying to decide if I should just buy the ebay one or not...

I feel like I'll buy it and we'll get a better deal from Amazon or PSN right afterwards, but idk

Pocks

So is there any more information on these deals?

32-inch LED TV, $79
40-inch 1080p LED TV, $119
Toshiba 50-inch LED TV, $199

Fun Factor

Formerly FTWer
1) no idea
2) gone within mins
3) gone within mins

WTF when did teh Toshiba go on sale?

I must be missing something.
Did the 50" appear on Amazon.com/Goldbox

Did it appear in the Lighting deals section?

Did it just pop up in between the deals already shown or did it appear somewhere else?
Because I am scrolling back through all the lighting deals & there is no TV to be found.

Did it just pop up in between the deals already shown or did it appear somewhere else?
Because I am scrolling back through all the lighting deals & there is no TV to be found.

It went random back to back TV's gone in less 30 secs.

//ARCANUM

All 3 TVs are gone. The 79$ 32" was the other day. The 50" was on sale for maybe 1 minute with no warning.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'm trying to decide if I should just buy the ebay one or not...

I feel like I'll buy it and we'll get a better deal from Amazon or PSN right afterwards, but idk
This is exactly what I'm thinking. If I give in, someplace else will do it for $35 or so.

KScorp

The Toshiba TV went on sale at 4:50 PM EST. It sold out at around 4:52 PM EST. No warning was given.

Grady

I went to amazon at random and the 50 inch tv was like 60 percent gone. I thought about it for about 10 seconds, added to cart, had to sign into amazon, than had to go through the payment process, I did that and still got a tv. Do not understand how people who saw it go live from the beginning did not get one.

I went to amazon at random and the 50 inch tv was like 60 percent gone. I thought about it for about 10 seconds, added to cart, had to sign into amazon, than had to go through the payment process, I did that and still got a tv. Do not understand how people who saw it go live from the beginning did not get one.
As soon as you added it to your cart, you had it.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Not happening

Online paywall won. The best "deal" to get people to subscribe to PS+.
Ugh, figured the PS4's launch had something to do with it. Oh well, I just checked & I spent more than I wanted to, so I might just have to deal with getting a 3-month card when some stuff goes on sale that I want on PSN.

Top Bottom