• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon - Black Friday deals

7wMhux3.jpg

:)

Mooreberg

is sharpening a shovel and digging a ditch
Got the Xbox One bundle while waiting for random ass people to recruit for a Destiny raid in the tower. #21stcenturyliving

Just ordered the PS4 GTA 5 + TLOU BUNDLE! Getting it on Saturday because of prime. So excited! $435.49 was total because of that New York tax but whatever.

Pics_nao

Saw the BF PS4 bundles were up. Glad I got the one off of newegg earlier. $435 for it off of Amazon compared to the $380 I paid.

Averon

My BF haul:

The Evil Within - $29.99
Shadow of Mordor - $24.99
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - $19.99
Transistor - $7.99
1-year PS Plus - $39.99

If I can find a good deal on TLoU: Remastered (physical copy) then I'm golden. Otherwise, my BF shopping is done.

Do Sears orders take a little while to show up your recent orders list? I see that it showed up as a pending transaction on my credit card, but it says I don't have any open orders on the Sears website

bronk

Banned
fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive been checking and f5ing all fucking day. I go and take a quick shower and come back and the 50 inch is gone! its GONE!!!!! im gonna take out this anger on turkey. but for reals im sad :(

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I have the 40 inch tv in my cart. Is it good for gaming?

Only got 3 minutes to decide. I want something near lag free input wise

R3TRODYCE

fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive been checking and f5ing all fucking day. I go and take a quick shower and come back and the 50 inch is gone! its GONE!!!!! im gonna take out this anger on turkey. but for reals im sad :(
Poor turkey never stood a chance.

Koppai

So a laptop I was watching got 58% 5 seconds after it refreshed. I call BS!

If there is only like 5-10 its seriously possible. I bet the same thing happened with the TV.

I'm disappointed that I missed out on Hyrule Warriors for $30 though. :/

Guess I won't be getting any deals unless I go to Best Buy and try to get The Evil Within for PS4.

Koppai

Hyrule Warriors was on sale?! D:

Yeah but was already gone by the time we were made known about it. It was on Sears.com

I contacted a lady in the chat and she said it would be back soon, but didn't say when or what time, or even if it would be for that price again. Not getting my hopes up.

KScorp

Snagged the TV, got so ridiculously lucky. Wasn't even refreshing the page, just visited the link posted earlier in the thread to see if it was any good, and there it was at 69% claimed!

This black Friday has been kind to me so far.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I let the TV go. Not sure if I can game on a TV anymore anyway. I need a new gaming monitor for my consoles though

Top Bottom