• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon - Black Friday deals

Kilrathi

I picked up

The Evil with In PS4
Shadows of Mordor PS4
Alien Isolation PC
Casltvania lord of Shadow 2 PC
Casltvania lord of Shadow Mirrors of fate HD PC

-Horizon-

Yeah but was already gone by the time we were made known about it. It was on Sears.com

I contacted a lady in the chat and she said it would be back soon, but didn't say when or what time, or even if it would be for that price again. Not getting my hopes up.

:(

That was one game I really really wanted to get and for $30 too, more sad face :(

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
So a laptop I was watching got 58% 5 seconds after it refreshed. I call BS!
Edot: 100% after one minute.

Some deals seem to be available to Prime members first. Was this one? That + the bots will make things that seem impossible possible.

My BF haul:

Xbox one Assaassin creed bundle with 2 random games and 12 months subscription. $330
Blue Ds4 $40
Wireless ps4 gold headset $70
40 inch LED HDTV $180

Dartastic

Any deals on PS4 controller docks and PES 2015 for PS4? Also, any good HDs for PS4 on special? That's basically what I'm looking for...

I'm on mobile at a friends house so looking is not the easiest...

I picked up all Xbox One games:

Aliens Isolation
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
Metro Redux

and... Duck Dynasty... lol I will be trading this when I beat it

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I'm assuming the image doesn't degrade since it's all digital

HDMI is essentially DVI + audio. You'll need a separate audio source if you go this route. I use that adapter with my Dell U2312HM.

That VS is an MVA panel too, so it should look way nicer than the usual cheap TN's.

It was the Amazon lighting deal so it's already over. The 12 months subscription sold me.

Same here. Maybe they will have another one tomorrow.

I found the bundle and signed up for the notification. Hopefully it will show up 30 minutes early since I have Prime. I love Prime btw. I doubt I would shop on Amazon as often as I do without it.

So far I'm at Transistor for $7.99, Last of Us Remastered Digital for $19.99 and tomorrow I'm getting Diablo 3 UEE at Hastings for $35 since I have a gift card. I think that's all that really tickles my fancy this year.

Any idea if this one has happened yet:

40-inch 1080p LED TV, $119

I know its probably not a good tv, but I've got an old ass 720p Westinghouse that is reaching the end of its life and I cant afford anything particularly good.

Top Bottom