• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon - Black Friday deals

Defyler

Woke up this morning and bought a soundbar on a black friday lightning deal from amazon. I can see this becoming habit forming.

painey

all my time in the USA I've been in small cities, but now I moved to Nashville, TN and I am not even thinking about Black Friday this year... I don't stand a chance. Even worse is now Amazon has sales tax.. I'm a little deflated this year, and I can't justify an Xbox One when I theres so few good games for it and I have such a big 360 backlog

Has to do something to take his mind off Falcons football.

Sorry RBH.

tumblr_inline_n3xlfgdez71qfb043.gif

i said goddamn shots fired lol

Euron

Are there deals anywhere on Dragon Age Inquisition or LBP3? What about Smash Bros Wii U or Far Cry 4? Both have giftcard deals at Target but I'm wondering if there's anything else.

Fantomex

Are there deals anywhere on Dragon Age Inquisition or LBP3? What about Smash Bros Wii U or Far Cry 4? Both have giftcard deals at Target but I'm wondering if there's anything else.

The problem is they released to close to Black Friday. The target gift card is your best bet, same reason GTAV and Inquisition don't have deals. Too new.

BlindRage

Thanks.

Amazon can't match that then.. but then again.. I'd pay the non-GCU prices to not leave my house Thursday to get the games at BB.
Bb prices should be online as well.

Will probably get SoM and Diablo at least.

Still praying for this 50" from amazon cause I'm not bracing any lines or mobs of people.

goldenpp72

Sorry if it's been answered but, have the models for the Samsung tvs become known yet? I'm interested in a new tv but don't want a piece of crap.

schaft0620

Wait a second, the $350 Xbox One Assassins Creed bundle is the

"Xbox One console at the lowest price ever from Amazon, plus over $150 value in digital content"

//ARCANUM

I thought if you have GCU, you either price match or get the 20% discount.

It's not price matching if its THEIR black friday sales. If they regularly discount the price (normal discount or black friday) its not a price match. It's a best buy price. Then you get 20% off that.

rainy_day

Is anyone aware on how the amazon prime exclusive 30 min window will work? Is there a special link we should be using? Or will it be listed for everyone to see but prime can only act?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Is anyone aware on how the amazon prime exclusive 30 min window will work? Is there a special link we should be using? Or will it be listed for everyone to see but prime can only act?
I'm pretty sure you'll need to be logged in as a Prime member to claim the deals. Seems like the sensible way to do it.

shanafan

So glad I got my early BF deals e-mail from Best Buy today. I was planning on picking up Evil Within and Shadow of Mordor for $25 each on Thursday, but now already got them ordered!

I also picked up a couple cheap blu-rays. Less stress shopping Thursday :)

Oyashiro

What's my best bet if I wanna get a Wii U? I was gonna get a refurb one from Nintendo but it seems they're out of stock. The $360 deal seems good, but it's a little steep to jump in at that price.

rainy_day

I'm pretty sure you'll need to be logged in as a Prime member to claim the deals. Seems like the sensible way to do it.

Just re-read my post, yes I know you need to be logged in to claim.

I guess my question is, will everyone see the listing for the 50" Toshiba for the first 30 minutes? But they wont be-able to buy it for 30 minutes unless they are logged in as prime? Or is there a separate 30 min exclusive link we click that shows all active 30 minute lightning deals?

Top Bottom