• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon - Black Friday deals

RBH

C9Qf2z1.png

Video Games calendar: http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=s9_acss...508002&pf_rd_i=8021566011&tag=viglink20241-20

And as I said in the OP, this will continue to be updated on a daily basis with more and more deals leading up to Black Friday itself.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
The time is listed for the time zone you live in, right? Not sure if I have a desire to wait until 3 AM for those games when there's a chance I could get them someplace else.

JNA

Banned
Most of the deals for video games so far just outright suck. The deals for the TVs however are freaking fantastic!

But...I already have a good tv. Now I want to see better video game deals. Give me deals on games like Shadow of Morder, Evil Within, Second Son, etc. For less than $25 and I'll definitly bite.

Road

Most of the deals for video games so far just outright suck.

amazon-ps4kpkqd.png

2 hours later:

ps4-amazondeal5ljeu.png

Only 21% claimed...

it's been on sale a couple of times in the last couple of weeks for $35. The only reason it was $30 last year is because of a sony push. It's not gonna happen again this year.

Yeah, putting online behind the paywall has been very successful for them unfortunately. =\

Omnipunctual Godot

Gold Member
Most of the deals for video games so far just outright suck. The deals for the TVs however are freaking fantastic!

But...I already have a good tv. Now I want to see better video game deals. Give me deals on games like Shadow of Morder, Evil Within, Second Son, etc. For less than $25 and I'll definitly bite.
I think all of those are available around that price at Best Buy. Mordor is actually going to be $20 with GCU.

amazon-ps4kpkqd.png

2 hours later:

ps4-amazondeal5ljeu.png

Only 21% claimed...

Yeah, putting online behind the paywall has been very successful for them unfortunately. =

Its not a good deal when you can regularly get them new on ebay for $359.99 with no tax. Plus people want the bundle with GTA and tlou.

McHuj

ps4-amazondeal5ljeu.png

Only 21% claimed...

Now, did they sell 21 units or 21,000 ? Obviously, I don't know but without knowing how many they actually sold, who knows if its good or bad. But at this point my guess everyone is waiting for bundles. You would be nuts not too,.

Guevara

The PS4 deal was like too early or something. I would have considered it ($50 in Amazon credit is as good as cash too me) but I wasn't really in the black friday mood yet.

Isn't there a deal on walmart that gets you the PS4 GTA/TLOU bundle plus 2 free games of your choice for 450 dollars? Well that's what I heard from a user here at least.

Omnipunctual Godot

Gold Member
Weird, it works for me just fine.

Maybe try to google "Amazon Holiday Deals Calendar" and see if that link works for you.
It's working for me, though the deal is over.

I'm really hoping Amazon will come through with a decently priced 2TB 2.5" HDD (external or otherwise) for BF this year. God knows my PS4 needs the space.

http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00I03ORDU/

Boyos waiting for this to go down in price during BF. Hope it happens. Noob question ahead. Is there an option where you can choose to either listen to the game from TV or just the headset? So you have either option. I'd like to use sound coming from the TV during the day and headset at night when I'm the only awake.

crazyprac

http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00I03ORDU/

Boyos waiting for this to go down in price during BF. Hope it happens. Noob question ahead. Is there an option where you can choose to either listen to the game from TV or just the headset? So you have either option. I'd like to use sound coming from the TV during the day and headset at night when I'm the only awake.

Yes. Also option to just have chat to go through headphones and game on tv

Bullza2o

I bought the PS4 deal with $50 gift card and NBA 2K15 for $30 because I really don't have time to play TLOU and GTAV due to Nintendo games and I don't want to spend more money to get an extra controller after buying Nintendo games (lol). Plus I had a $320 Amazon gift card ready.

That said I have not gotten my $50 gift card yet, and the PS4 is shipping soon...

Do Europeans get to nibble on some of that Black Friday goodness?

Digital download codes for PC games (excluding Deep Silver, their games are region locked) and if you want to have American PS+ which is better and cheaper (need American PSN account), that is also possible.

No deals have been announced yet, but PC games will definitely go on sale, PS+ is unknown.

Derpyduck

Banned
That's true. but the wording of "lowest price ever on Amazon...$150 worth of digital content" makes me think it will be the AC bundle for $329 with a code for Sunset Overdrive or another game. I hope you're right, but I don't see $299 with 3 games or a Live subcription to equal that $150.

The fact that they already have an AC Unity + Black Flag + year of live bundle on Amazon leads me to believe they're merely going to drop the price of that to 329 and call it a sale.

BlazinAm

Amazon refunded customers who had a scratched 3DS screen when you closed the lid. Nintendo didn't want to take back all those 3DS systems and the relationship has been strained since then.

Does the story change each year because they have had a bad relationship since the DS era.

Top Bottom