• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon - Black Friday deals

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
why are these deals popping up at random times? I have to check the site every two minutes at this rate. I want calladuty for 39.99.

I'm eyeing one of those tv deals. They seem very cheap. Unfortunately, I have no clue about TVs in general, except that they must have a low latency for gaming. Any savvy gaffer could point out the best one for gaming purposes?

TheAznOne

why are these deals popping up at random times? I have to check the site every two minutes at this rate. I want calladuty for 39.99.

Quote Amazon,
"Avoid the lines this year and shop from the comfort and convenience of home--you will still get the best deals. Check back daily--deals are updated throughout the week. Limited-time offers; subject to change."

RBH

C9Qf2z1.png

tebunker

Banned

Same boat, I just want them to PM some of the other deals we will see on Thursday, honestly I want destiny for $35 cause I think that's the right price for it.

I hate having to check, I would just be fine knowing that they are going all out on Thursday

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Tempted by BlazBlue CP (especially if the LE is discounted as well. I got CSE's LE for about $20 from Amazon), but just hope the deal will still be going on at 7 AM since that's when I gotta wake up for classes.

No idea on Xblaze since it's a VN. Maybe on Vita if it's like, $10-ish.

LOL, it's all anime.
Well, it's all Aksys, so I'm guessing they might be planning some sale.

Phenomic

Yeah, I'm wondering whats going on with this as well? I have a full time job I'm lucky enough that I can check Amazon at specific times I need and buy things accordingly without worrying about getting fired, but like. I can't just sit at home all day and wait for lightning deals to maybe pop up?

This whole thing from Amazon this year seems like a giant cluster. If this isn't sorted out soon I'm done with Prime.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Amazon used to release a full calendar for Black Friday week so you could easily follow and try to get what you want. This year is fucked up.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Do we know how Amazon does their time. Is that calendar based off of PST, EST, or something else entirely?
I feel like it'd be EST, since it'd be midnight for PST.

....I also feel if I wait to check the deal when I wake up, it'll be gone, but if I set my alarm for 3 AM, I'll only discover it's at a price that I don't want to spent.

Hikami

Agh.. I want that BlazBlue but not sure if I want to stay up til then since I'd have to wake up 4 hours later..

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
$30 for the LotR Extended Trilogy bluray set worth it??

Top Bottom