• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon PC DD sales: THQ Pack for $7.50, [Make new threads for good sales]

Status
Not open for further replies.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
For the NFS collection, ProStreet doesn't activate on Origin, but the other games in the bundle do.

Grabbed Syndicate for $5.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
I bought things I didn't need again because of Wario64.

Picked up a couple of the bundles and I am left with some duplicates of games I already own:

Bioshock
Bioshock 2
Metro 2033

If you want one, just quote this and name the game. I'll PM you the key.

KissVibes

Banned
Picked up a couple of the bundles and I am left with some duplicates of games I already own:

Bioshock
Bioshock 2
Metro 2033

If you want one, just quote this and name the game. I'll PM you the key.

If you still have Bioshock 2, I'd love to have it.

Edit: I was a little too slow!

AIRic

I'm willing to pay something like 3.00$ for Duke Nukem Forever alone, since I have the other games in the bundles with DNF included.

scitek

Is Sonic Generations any good?

untitled7tokt.jpg

I like it.

Is Sonic Generations 2 player? If not, any other 2 player games in this sale? I'm waiting for that epic 75% off Lego LoTR deal but want something to play with my gf in the meantime.

I so wish Origin did not exist.

If I enter a key to a game I already have, does it appear in my gifts area so I can give it to someone through Steam?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
For those who may have missed it, a list of the Steam-redeemable games on offer can be found here.

metalshade

If anyone has a spare steam code from the amazon bundle or something, I would be willing to paypal a couple of bucks for a copy of warhammer space marine. I'm in the UK, and I don't wanna fiddle with american amazon accounts or stuff, and out of the bundle, that's the only game I want.

dreamfall

Sheesh. I bought The Sims 3 and registering it was quite the process. You can't just activate it through Origin- you've got to log into the Sims site, type in the 20 digit serial code, and then download it from Origin. It wouldn't appear in my library for a good 10 minutes or so.

Never again! Straight up thought it was going to be simple!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
It said 'Steam has encountered an error.'

Anyway, I figured out that Bioshock is GFWL and has to be activated through that interface. So is Red Faction Guerilla, if anyone runs into problems.

Assuming you purchased those games using the links in the OP, it seems that some GFWL keys were accidentally placed in the pool intended for the Steam-specific bundles.

Elginer

Hmm is the Ghostbusters 'region-free'? I don't live in the US but have been wanting the PC ver. ever since playing the PS3 ver. >_<.
How're the mods for the game?

Picked up or downloaded Ghostbusters. Looks fantastic at 1080p and runs really well.

hey how do you guys use these? I have like 20$ under that but i cant use it when adding games to cart? Have to contacts support to get amazon to enable it or smth?
sometimes these are added as specific promos for a specific product. For instance, I once had $10 in there but it was only usable on Microsoft software. You gave to check your promos because in some cases that money cannot be used on the product you are buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom