• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon PC DD sales: THQ Pack for $7.50, [Make new threads for good sales]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
How long does the Scribblenauts sale last? I get paid Friday, I'm trying to hold out until then. Fuuuccckkkk.

This is one of my gripes with Amazon's current sales system -- the website itself offers no information on how long a sale lasts at the product level, which is especially troublesome because many discounted items aren't on sale for the entire period.

Right there in the op...lasts a week.

The OP makes no mention of Scribblenauts, and the game isn't listed as a Holiday Sale title.

xJavonta

Banned
Right there in the op...lasts a week.
It doesn't say that in the OP for Scribblenauts. See JaseC's post

This is one of my gripes with Amazon's current sales system -- the website itself offers no information on how long a sale lasts at the product level, which is especially troublesome because many discounted items aren't on sale for the entire period.

The OP makes no mention of Scribblenauts, and the game isn't listed as Holiday Sale title.

Yeah, same here. I guess that's how they get you though, they give no indication of the end date for the sale so you end up either rushing to buy it before you think it ends or skipping out on it. It kind of sucks, but at the same time I think I see why they do it. It'd be nice if it was listed somewhere on the item's page itself though.

Heads up: This Thursday and Friday, Darksiders + Darksiders II + All DS II DLC for $13.19.

Tony strikes again.
Shit, I still have to buy gifts for people and Amazon is taking all of my money.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
This sale just went live. Anyone think Steam will offer the same package even cheaper during their sale?

In the UK? Not a chance, not even for just the base game as it is £34.99 here so 75% off just that would still be more.

As it stands that's an awesome deal, and as I owned Darksiders it made for an early Christmas gift to my brother.

Eusis

No. With these kind of bundles, Amazon is king. Steam doesn't even come close and definitely won't beat it.
Yeah, at best Amazon has an equivalent or SLIGHTLY better deal, maybe 12.50 if you're lucky. Want to take a chance to save ALMOST 70 cents? Even if you got stupid lucky and there was a $10 deal... yeah, don't think it'll be worth missing out if you care enough to play it.

Tizoc

Will Amazon have a sale on Console games soon? Been wanting to get Sony Smash Bros, VLR and P4G, but was holding off for an X-Mas offer/sale of sorts.

Did I see someone indicate that Lego LOTR would be $7.50 via Amazon during this sale? Or was I dreaming that?
I have fallen asleep twice at my laptop late at night this week.

Salsa

can someone buy Syndicate for me? I can pay back on paypal or with a steam game, just dont have the money on my CC

Double D

If for some reason someone is buying the pack with Bioshock 1 and 2 and Spec Ops, and doesn't want Spec Ops, I'll paypal money for the key. PM me if anyone is interested.

Chairhome

Man, I am tempted for the Darksiders Pack, but I haven't touched DS1 in a while. It'll be a looooong time before I can consider buying a game like this that will just go to the backburner. LEGO LOTR, on the other hand....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom