• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT| Life, liberty and the pursuit of the beautiful game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, next time for sure. I stopped by the Burger King on the way there so I didn't get to the stadium until 5 mins before the start.

Definitely next time. ZZMitch and I met up pre-game, did a lap around the stadium. Love what they've done with the place.

And here's photographic evidence, me on the left, ZZMitch on the right.

IjqTLGH.jpg

And here's a bonus picture of my view right before the PK:

Mully

Great game.

We looked great out there, especially with 10 men.

Maybe we should start with 10 when we play them at Yankee Stadium.

9 men if we want to play baseball afterwards.

Great game. Probably the best we've played this season. There were some questions about 50/50 balls in the middle, but it really didn't matter much since we outran them on counters so often.

Judderman, I'm 100% sure I hung out with you today. Did you go to the tailgate/what were you wearing?

Osorio

This "derby" would be more fun if I knew any NYCFC fans.

Jersey is Red (and Black)

And too many of us are meeting in real life. It's gotta stop!

This "derby" would be more fun if I knew any NYCFC fans.

Jersey is Red (and Black)

At least in the world of TFCbros, we had previously met at a TOgaf meetup. We were both at the 3-0 Revs win over TFC right before Nelsen got fired last year, too.

And hey, it's not like he's a Crew fan or something. Eugh. :p

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Man, that was a fun day from start to finish. We looked great even with 10 men and we could have finished that game at least 4-1. We have a real test with FC Dallas coming up.

Perfectly encapsulates the Man City Lite supporters last night.

It's too late! Mully and I were already showing off our dance moves at the tailgate party.

ZZMitch

2 months until our trip to RBA

and I'm about this close to pulling the trigger on going to Toronto for Revs v TFC in September.

There's a good chance I'll go to that game in September! Ill be living a couple of hours away from Toronto in Kingston by that point (gradschool) but it would be fun to come down and see the Revs play if I don't have any school things I need to do that weekend.

Cystm

Also here was our Tifo prior to kickoff:

hTG9z9A.jpg

Ohhhhhh Get em, Bevarage boys!

It only took the Metrostars 14 years to play in a soccer specific stadium and all they had to do was sell out to an energy drink company and change the name of the team.

iKicv2eNLGUK0.png

Mully

It only took the Metrostars 14 years to play in a soccer specific stadium and all they had to do was sell out to an energy drink company and change the name of the team.

iKicv2eNLGUK0.png

Too bad you can't retort via tifo.

Osorio

iKicv2eNLGUK0.png

The Metrostars were going to make a stadium in Harrison anyway. All Red Bull did to the stadium plan was remove the stage that was supposed to be there.

Fuckin' Red Bull.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Marcsh keeps saying no to Boateng, but I do feel like we need another good player in the midfield to help with possession. I wouldn't mind either of them to be honest. Grella might be a scoring threat but he tends to leave a lot to be desired possession wise.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Marcsh keeps saying no to Boateng, but I do feel like we need another good player in the midfield to help with possession. I wouldn't mind either of them to be honest. Grella might be a scoring threat but he tends to leave a lot to be desired possession wise.

I'm perfectly fine with only McLean. Improves our winger situation immensly. Boateng feels like a Marquez situation, and fuck having that kind of environment ever again.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Found on Twitter and stolen from
Facebook:

McLean is seen training and lifting in RBNY gear. He's ours.

F74s1Hz.jpg

Aww yes! Midfield is now complete, time for total domination.

Also, Kaka is getting called up by Brazil for the Copa which is all Orlando needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom