• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT| Life, liberty and the pursuit of the beautiful game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cystm

I forgot about the Tuesday game and was not able to change shit this week, so BWP is still my captain...

i40Vv8jb9Oqpd.png

Edit:

iBgnGD7vrDHuu.png

i85mvDj9mEUAR.png

Osorio

Great game.

We looked great out there, especially with 10 men.

Maybe we should start with 10 when we play them at Yankee Stadium.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
They're so shit and we're so nice that they can barely touch us with 10-men. We have to troll the shit out of them at Yankee Stadium next game, they deserve it and more.

Also, why did we sing Twist and Shout every time we scored? I'm not complaining, I loved it, it just seems an odd choice.

Osorio

They're so shit and we're so nice that they can barely touch us with 10-men. We have to troll the shit out of them at Yankee Stadium next game, they deserve it and more.

Also, why did we sing Twist and Shout every time we scored? I'm not complaining, I loved it, it just seems an odd choice.

It's been that way since last season. People like it. *shrugs*

The Yankee Stadium game is gonna be fun.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
It's been that way since last season. People like it. *shrugs*

The Yankee Stadium game is gonna be fun.

I went to a bunch of games last season and it's pretty new to me.

Oh the Yankee Stadium game will be hilarious. I've got some good pics of our troll banners that I can post when I make it home.

So fucking glad we beat these guys down the way we did. If Miazga didn't get sent off it could easily have been worse for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom