• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT| Life, liberty and the pursuit of the beautiful game

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZZMitch

That's a good spot. I'm a sucker for the supporters area, so I just bought a 7th row ticket in 115. Considering going super early for the march to the match, etc.

I'd do that too but don't know the details. When/where does it start?

Edit: damn Crew looks good right now

I'd do that too but don't know the details. When/where does it start?

Edit: damn Crew looks good right now

From their twitter, apparently:

tj9FAEr.jpg

lolololol. Relegate us to NASL where we belong with this trash.

and yes i am bitter and salty and annoyed. don't mind me.

its pretty incredible the Union have found a worse style of play than Hacktics

from everyone I've spoken to that has tickets it seems like the Union are going to see a drastic drop in STH next year like what happened to TFC a few years ago when their fanbase was finally beaten down past their limits and stopped showing up

its pretty incredible the Union have found a worse style of play than Hacktics

from everyone I've spoken to that has tickets it seems like the Union are going to see a drastic drop in STH next year like what happened to TFC a few years ago when their fanbase was finally beaten down past their limits and stopped showing up

it'll be fun to see the numbers for the river end for the rest of this season. maybe that'll light a fire under sak and shugs asses to do something or sell the goddamned team.

also at this point i want to see if we can do worse than DC in 2013. that'll be fun.

Huh alright. I dunno about waking up at 9am tho :p You gunna go? I don't think I will head there at noon, maybe like 230 or something.

I'm coming in from Guelph, so I'm not sure when exactly. Gotta come in by Go bus. But it seems like it'd be fun to be in that march at 3ish.

Mully

Metro-GAF roll call for today's game?

I'll be there. Setting up some stuff in the South Ward at 2PM, then heading back to the tailgate behind the Five Guys near the Harrison PATH station with the Empire Supporters until 6-6:30.

I'll be wearing a red flannel shirt with a black Metro Wu-Tang shirt.

PM me if you need my number.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Metro-GAF roll call for today's game?

I'll be there. Setting up some stuff in the South Ward at 2PM, then heading back to the tailgate behind the Five Guys near the Harrison PATH station with the Empire Supporters until 6-6:30.

I'll be wearing a red flannel shirt with a black Metro Wu-Tang shirt.

PM me if you need my number.

I'm heading out soon to take the subway to the WTC PATH station, should be at the tailgate by 3-330.

Hnghhhh

What are the chances Philly fires Curtin and hires Petke?

less than 0 I'd bet.

If this keeps up he'll have the job by the summer if he wants it.

I'll honestly be surprised if Curtin is gone before the end of the season. although he is statistically the worst coach (ppg) we've ever had iirc so he's got that going for him

although what do i need to sacrifice to the soccer gods for this to happen?

Well that's something you'll only see in a women's match. USA corner, horrific attempt at a clearance by Ireland where a defender drilled the ball into the face of the woman who was guarding the far post. Prevented the own goal but the Irish goaltender stopped playing to check on her and the US scores on an empty net. Abby Wombach celebrates as the camera switches to the Irish lass in tears.

Meier

TFC keeper should have scored there arguably. And Deric should have pushed immediately after that.. wasted a chance IMO. Houston are sooo stretched right now.

ZZMitch

TFC can't hang with the home opener hype even though the stadium is half-empty.

This is pathetic.

Stadium was mostly full. 30k+ there. Many went for cover when it started to rain and there were lots of people out of their seats in the beer area behind net (kind of like SJ).

TFC was pretty pathetic for most of the game though, I agree. Osorio looked like the best player on the team and he came off the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom