• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT| Life, liberty and the pursuit of the beautiful game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cystm

That Bradley goal. So damn good.

http://gfycat.com/DimpledMetallicLadybird

ifn7cpE0Q5kEU.png

Good point. Poor Jozy tho.

Good to see Aron popping off with the Gold Cup coming up soon and Altidore hurt.

Quakes game was fun last night. Huge advantage after the red card - Columbus has a dangerous front line. Quakes still need to work on generating offence. They made a lot of terrible decisions in the final third before finally breaking through.

Cystm

- Sons of Ben: "Union Fans Deserve Better"

After the tailgate today the Sons of Ben will march from the Sons of Ben Lot towards the Plaza with banner reading "Union Fans Deserve Better" to show our frustration with the State of the Union. We will march through Lot C, past the Wharf building where the Keystone Sports offices are located, though Lot B and to the Plaza. The banner will not make its way into the stadium as inside PPL is where we show our support for our team. That support will not change - win, lose or draw.

The march will start at 6:15. Please join us! #WeDeserveBetter

- EPL: The Fastest Hat trick in league history happened yesterday against Aston Villa.
The Villa defense is so bad, I have no idea how Brad Guzan played as well as he had up until being pulled from starter.​

- TFC: All For One - Not My Home

Apparently this is a recurring documentary that runs about a half hour long and is in it's third season. It provides insight into the club behind the scenes and off the pitch. Really cool they are putting that kind of effort in for the fans.​

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Orlando is actually looking good, it's like night and day between them and NYCFC. If they make a good pick up or two in the transfer window they'll be a real force.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
This game makes me very happy, I went to the last home game and if it weren't for some silly mistakes we would have had the win.

Still, I'll take this. What a huge boost for the city.

Cystm

Kaka is such a classy player and I am really glad to have him in MLS. Brek Shea was great out there today too.

Orlando fans deserved that massive win against the defending champions at home.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Kaka is such a classy player and I am really glad to have him in MLS. Brek Shea was great out there today too.

Orlando fans deserved that massive win against the defending champions at home.

It sure does make up for the games they should have won or tied but didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom