• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT| Life, liberty and the pursuit of the beautiful game

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Altidore on the bench for TFC tonight. Good news for his potential Gold Cup availability.

There's a slew of MLS games coming up in the next few hours since they avoided the CL final earlier.

He's getting back from this pretty quick, if he made the 18 I'm guessing he was able to train during the week. He really wants to be back for that game against Haiti.

Toronto dominating DC. Giovinco embarassing the league. Scores another goal that will get screwed by dumbass MLS fans for goal of the week. Ref screws us out of clearest penalty you can get.

Business as usual. Should be 3 or 4-1.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Toronto dominating DC. Giovinco embarassing the league. Scores another goal that will get screwed by dumbass MLS fans for goal of the week. Ref screws us out of clearest penalty you can get.

Business as usual. Should be 3 or 4-1.

Toronto fans whining about the refs...

Business as usual.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I feel like Giovinco will be poached away, he is too good for mls

I feel like he's too highly paid for that. Someone here mentioned the other week that he's like the highest paid Italian player on Earth right now. Unless Italy refuses to call him up despite his amazing form, he's probably going to see out his contract.

Konopka is more dangerous than DC United. Seriously, I nearly have a heart attack every time he tries to grab the ball. He needs to stop that right fucking now.

Also, after this game there is absolutely no arguement you can possibly make against Gio being the best in MLS. It's not even close. No Bradley and against the top team in MLS and he still tears them apart with spectacular goals. I'm buying a jersey immediately.

And we got screwed out of a penalty.

Dartastic

About to head into the stadium. Hopefully we will get 3 points. If you watch the timbers game I should be wearing a third kit and wearing glasses in the front row just to the right of goal.

Edit: just above the s in the timbers army banner.

Askani

Wow. We needed those points. And to get the "Sounders in KC" monkey off our back. Unfortunately it was on a questionable call but it definitely went our way this time.

pxleyes

Banned
What a comeback by Orlando! I really wasn't sure we could put together 3 goals like that, but this team keeps proving me wrong. We have potential.

Cystm

Chicago decided to give up two own goals throughout the match and allowed Orlando City to come back within the last 10min to take the win.

zgSn8oO.jpg

This fucking team.

Dartastic

Well. Our defense and midfield is basically back. That being said, I've barely seen the ball on our half. Hopeful that will flip soon because the sides are switching...

Also, this is the THIRD GAME we have started a DP on the bench. Later Adi. Hope you have better luck in other leagues.

ZZMitch

This Revs game is gunna give me a heart attack, so many close calls.

Also Giovinco is insane. I wonder if Juve missed him earlier today lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom