• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT| Life, liberty and the pursuit of the beautiful game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot chart from a few minutes before Mix scored. Germany really going after some space on Alvarado and Chandler's side.

sXtXJNK.png

Meier

@MenInBlazers 33 minutes ago
This is like watching an episode of The Americans. Can't tell who is on our side, and who is really a double agent... Tim Chandler?

Brilliant.

Kinda sad to see Stu Holden in a suit analyzing the game beside Lalas instead of actually playing in the match.

A lot of potential undone by chronic "made of glass"ness

Mory Dunz

Besler plays on the left side where Brooks is. Klinsmann uses Alvarado, Orozco, Gonzalez, and Cameron at RCB.

Oh. I'd take Gonzo then.

Not sure why Cameron doesn't exist to Klinnsman anymore. He didn't seem that bad to me.

Wow, Brad Evans? He will get burned.
Yes for Yedlin.

I think Rubin might be better than Zardes. I know "level of competition" but he's looked good.

Evans in for Johnson, Beckerman for Williams, Yedlin for Agudelo. Here we go with the second half

EDIT: I guess you go with a backline of Evans-Alvarado-Brooks-Chandler (r to l), Beckerman at d-mid and Yedlin/Zardes on the flanks in something like a 4-5-1/4-3-3 hybrid.

EDIT2: Looks a little 4-4-2ish with that backline and a midfield of Yedlin-Beckerman-Bradley-Mix (r to l)

Mory Dunz

Agudelo was a non-factor in the first half, Zardes had some shots at least.

True.

To be fair Zardes was on the wing and Agudelo uptop, and our attacks barely got the ball.
Johannsson only got the ball when he went out to the wing.

EDIT:
I'm not blaming Zardes for that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom