• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT| Life, liberty and the pursuit of the beautiful game

Status
Not open for further replies.

CobbFC09

Just tuned in for the last couple minutes of stoppage time and it seems like NBC Sports Live Extra is delayed? Back when I used it a lot to watch the Premier League games I don't recall it being this delayed.

CobbFC09

Aynone here have MLS Live? Was looking into getting it, but came across these in the FAQ:

Can I share my account with others?
No. Sharing of your username and password is strictly prohibited.

Can 2 people use my username and password at the same time?
No. If you are signed-in with your username and password no other user will be able to sign-in to MLS LIVE while you are using it.

Is this really the way it is? MLB.tv says similar things, but doesn't enforce them.

Dartastic

Deuce hat trick :O

Dartastic are you ok post if ur ok
I'm okay. Hahaha.
Can't wait to hear how this is the ref's fault.

Ahhhhh. Nice to switch to this relaxing Fire v Union match.
Look. I was in 103 and there were a TON of ref problems. The best things that the ref did were actually in the first fifteen minutes call 3 fouls on Nagbe. Do you guys seriously understand how big of a deal that is? It's a huge deal. I'd really love to discuss this more, but that's huge. Porter's fine was well worth it.

Secondly. The refs still suck. In general. I'm not saying that because YAY PORTLAND but because THEY STILL SUCK. Chara blatantly had a handball in the box. Sorry, Sounders fans. That being said, the first two goals you scored weren't very good. A) Set piece. Yep. B) Paparatto. FUCKING PAPA. UGH. STOP.

At least Urutti didn't flop? I dunno. Porter lately has been talking a lot about "we look good" etc. This was the first game where I actually thought that. I don't know exactly what happened for the last two Seattle goals because I got drunk, like pretty much every time I'm in the Army. That being said, I really do think we looked like the better team, and I really do believe in the mantra of "trust Porter."

Azuran

Banned
Good first half by TFC. Those first 20 minutes were great to watch. Glad to see they've been working on those possession issues.

Wheeler plays a fantastic 94 and a half minutes then decides to do a ninja kick in the box for a penalty that gives Mike Magee a PK which was saved brilliantly by McMath for a draw in Chicago.

Another fantastic game.

Hieberrr

Aynone here have MLS Live? Was looking into getting it, but came across these in the FAQ:

Is this really the way it is? MLB.tv says similar things, but doesn't enforce them.
You can share all you want.

As for 2 users at the same time, I don't think you can on the same type of device. E.g. if you're in a computer, you can't sign in on another computer at the same time. I'm streaming the TFC match now and just started the Vancouver-Colorado stream on my phone and both had no issues.

As for blackouts, there is a workaround 95% of the time with services like ZenMate or some other VPN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom