• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
There was a pretty physical altercation between a couple of GSU guys and an ESC member down in DC a few weeks back. GSU got a lot of rightful shit for it, and have found any way to act like assholes towards us since then.

Ugh, that sounds like them.

There was a pretty physical altercation between a couple of GSU guys and an ESC member down in DC a few weeks back. GSU got a lot of rightful shit for it, and have found any way to act like assholes towards us since then.

But, throughout the year, I thought that bearded jolly looking guy that leads them looked like a nice guy.

Mully

But, throughout the year, I thought that bearded jolly looking guy that leads them looked like a nice guy.

He's a nice guy. When I'm on the stand he's always been a decent guy to work with, but he also starts, "Nachos grande chants," when VA and ESC sing a Spanish song or two.

See the thing about GSU is I love their enthusiasm and willingness to try new songs, and I defended them in the beginning of the seaso, but between fighting an ESC member for singing in Spanish at RFK, their, "fuck ESC chants," to start and end a match, their chants specifically cursing out certain ESC members, and their behavior last week, I'm done with them.

ESC are an elitist bunch of pricks that can be somewhat prickly to new members, but at least we're aware of it. GSU acts like children and expects to be treated like adults after countless examples of idiocy over the last few years.

Swansea are apparently talking to Bob Bradley about their coaching job. It'd be a tough gig if he took it, but he's never backed away from a challenge.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Well, Red Bull is through to the knockout rounds. It was an ugly game, but whatever. Now all we have to do is win the rest.

SpaceHorror

Atlanta just unveiled Gerardo Martino as new manager

Pretty excited about that. I feel like they've done everything right so far in terms of setting up a new team.

My biggest concern is whispers of another stadium delay being possible (though unlikely) and what that might mean for the team's inaugural season.

On a side note, I really wish Fox would get with the times and set up their online only matches like NBC aka give us fools paying for cable every month a break and allow us to stream them free with our login info.

As much as I love Arsenal and want to watch the match today on a legit source, I'm not forking over 19.99 for Fox Soccer 2 Go.

I think we should've won that, but hey, we're at the top of the East. And that Ricketts red card was soft. Are second yellows reviewable?

Quakes suck. Need to get rid of Dom ASAP.
Good game Cornballer, I can't wait to watch the replay to see wtf happened for you guys to get that penalty
I didn't watch that part of the match, so I have no idea. Didn't matter in the end. Congrats on the win.

Meier

Needed a win last night big time... that's probably it for our playoff chances. Amazing what Patrick Mullins has done for DC -- really seems like if they do indeed hold on and make the playoffs it'll be down to him.

RBH

Atlanta just unveiled Gerardo Martino as new manager

Ctc16MyXYAAkThi.jpg

Cystm

So David Villa has to be front runner for MVP surely?

He's been the league MVP for me, behind only Giovinco.

It's not just his onfield production, his leadership, and inspiring work rate, but David Villa is the classiest act in the league off the pitch as well.

It's been an absolute pleasure having him in the league.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Emerson Hyndman can't seem to make the 18 for Bournemouth. I was hoping he'd see some playing time this year. I know he had an ankle injury at the beginning of the season.

zroid

Banned
Thank god for Jozy

no one else on this team can finish right

edit: FFS I go to the bathroom and it's already tied up

Top Bottom