• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

<3 <3 <3

Also lets be real for a second. Who thought it was a good idea to have people in the stadium hold up signs that say "White." Like, really? Come on.

Ha! My fiancee said the same thing about the signs.

Would really like to see the Timbers put one more goal on the board. :)

Also, the fox sports go app is fucking terrible :(

Cystm

Too bad Vancouver could not stay healthy. Congrats to PTFC and to you, Dar.

Cbus vs NJRB

POR vs DAL

Portland, I guess?

Dartastic

I'm genuinely worried a LOT about the first game because of goddamn yellow card accumulation, even though the yellows were soft in regards to the tempo of the game. We're without Valeri and Wallace for the first game against Dallas.

FUCK. THAT. SHIT.

Summary of CONCACAF Qualifying from US Soccer:

gcUIqiT.jpg

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Don't think he'll do much there either. That midfield just isn't cutting it.

It's not just the midfield, that backline bleeds goals worse than Toronto. They need a brand new CB pairing and a real holding midfielder, at the very least.

shoplifter

My kid was going berserk last night after Kei's second goal put us through. We got to MAPFRE at 3:15 and he demanded to go in and get a spot in the front row of Nordecke instead of playing at the playground.

He was rewarded after the match by Wil Trapp.

kG5WcnC.jpg

He tried to sleep in it.

Cystm

My kid was going berserk last night after Kei's second goal put us through. We got to MAPFRE at 3:15 and he demanded to go in and get a spot in the front row of Nordecke instead of playing at the playground.

He was rewarded after the match by Wil Trapp.

kG5WcnC.jpg

He tried to sleep in it.

That's rad, man. So cool.

shoplifter

That's rad, man. So cool.

It's totally bitching, because it's his dream to play for the Crew and he generally plays the same position as Wil for his club team. Knows that Wil is from Columbus and living the dream, so it's kind of a talisman for him now I guess.

How many of Dallas' young players are out of contract when the season ends? I can't help but feel like some of them have a move and a payday coming their way.

Top Bottom