• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

USA U-23 lineup vs Brazil: Horton; Okwuonu, Carter-Vickers, Brooks (capt), Miller; Alashe, Polster; Kiesewetter, Zelalem, Green; Shelton

Game starts around 6pm ET on FS1.

A bit off-topic but does anyone else who has FiOS but didn't subscribe to beIN suddenly have it?

I noticed having access to it the other day and I couldn't be happier. I really hope it's not a preview.

According to Doug McIntyre's sources, the Copa America final next year will be played at MetLife.

http://www.espnfc.us/copa-america/s...adium-to-host-copa-america-centenario-sources

Other stadiums locked in according to soutces:
Rose Bowl - Pasadena, CA
Levi's Stadium - Santa Clara, CA
CenturyLink Field - Seattle, WA
NRG Stadium - Houston, TX
Lincoln Financial Field - Philadelphia, PA
Soldier Field - Chicago, IL
Citrus Bowl - Orlando, FL
University of Phoenix Stadium - Glendale, AR
Gillette Stadium - Foxborough, MA

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
According to Doug McIntyre's sources, the Copa America final next year will be played at MetLife.

http://www.espnfc.us/copa-america/s...adium-to-host-copa-america-centenario-sources

Other stadiums locked in according to soutces:
Rose Bowl - Pasadena, CA
Levi's Stadium - Santa Clara, CA
CenturyLink Field - Seattle, WA
NRG Stadium - Houston, TX
Lincoln Financial Field - Philadelphia, PA
Soldier Field - Chicago, IL
Citrus Bowl - Orlando, FL
University of Phoenix Stadium - Glendale, AR
Gillette Stadium - Foxborough, MA

NY/NJ is getting the final? I am going to camp out for tickets as we speak.

Three hours before kick off and Ballpark Village across from Busch Stadium is packed. I'll try to get some pictures up when I get in the stadium.

Dartastic

Wait a second. Does anyone know when the actual kickoff time is? I've heard 3:30, 4, and 4:15. I might be able to get out of work a bit early, but I need to time it for when I can actually get to the bar.

Wait a second. Does anyone know when the actual kickoff time is? I've heard 3:30, 4, and 4:15. I might be able to get out of work a bit early, but I need to time it for when I can actually get to the bar.

TV Schedule has it at 4, which usually means kickoff is about 10-15 after that so they can get a few commercials in show the lineups and talk tactics and what not

Cystm

Tim Ream hanging out with the AO:

U5TZrvp.jpg

Thrilled to be there.

Oozer3993

It says a lot right now that the phrase "Bobby Wood is keeping the team afloat" is an accurate representation of the US national team.

Dartastic

Nice deflection. Got lucky there. We shouldn't be counting on luck for this score to be where it is now.

I want Nagbe on the field damnit.

Dartastic

still no excuse for being down a goal at home to St. Vincent.

but nice to see the goals flowing now.

We're probably going to see more. I hope anyway.
Yeah. No excuse. The more I watch the USMNT the more I think we need to phase out the old blood, bring in some new players and switch to a 433.

Trapp playing in a role similar to Beckerman, Bradley and Nagbe in the center attacking creative rolls, and the front three can be fluid. We still lack any sort of creativity in the midfield and it's driving me nuts seeing how much better Nagbe could make this team.

Mory Dunz

Our strikers lay the ball off too much.

There's nothing wrong with having your back to the goal, and just turning and going yourself. Especailly against slack defending.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I hope we see Nagbe and maybe Miazga in the second half. Looking at who we brought, we could easily play a 3-5-2 against these guys and have our best players in their best positions.

Top Bottom