• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
kxFIRRP.jpg

Enforcer

I have so much to do today and now I'm stuck playing the F5 game! I need to go, but... I need amiibos...

x4fsxK8.jpg

Maybe I can delay leaving for a little while... just for another 20 mins. I've convinced myself they'll be posted at the top of any given hour, so I should be safe for an hour after that, right?

...right?

I was going to watch wrestling all day anyway since it's raining...bring it on Amazon, my laptop is ready.

of course it will go up while I'm running errands this afternoon

Thankfully I already managed to snag the SSB wave Amiibo I wanted - Robin - from Best Buy. And Ness isn't happening, unfortunately, since Gamestop never even got him up online... so all I need to do now is successfully preorder the Splatoon pack.

Just gotta beliiiieve

Plus side is worst case I think the individual inklings will be common or uncommon considering how hard Nintendo is pushing Splatoon

Ibuki

Banned
I'm so hungry and I need to get dog food... but I am so afraid to leave my house right now. Desktop Amiibo hunting command center will have to be my base of operations until they go up.

I know someone mentioned this in the past, but does someone have a direct link for Wario? I wasn't gonna get him at first, but seeing how rare every amiibo in this wave is, I might as well try for all the ones I need.

ash321

Thankfully I already managed to snag the SSB wave Amiibo I wanted - Robin - from Best Buy. And Ness isn't happening, unfortunately, since Gamestop never even got him up online... so all I need to do now is successfully preorder the Splatoon pack.

Just gotta beliiiieve

Plus side is worst case I think the individual inklings will be common or uncommon considering how hard Nintendo is pushing Splatoon

Then you realize. You also want the fking squid that come with the three pack.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Darn... I had some plans this morning that I was going to do before I head out for the day... I sure hope that I don't miss this, IF they even bother putting anything up.

C'mon, it's mega-giant retailer AMAZON.COM. WHERE IS THEIR STOCK?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom