• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

RootCause

Thiiiiiiiissss close to selling all of the Amiibo I have purchased so far. Buying everything nintendo pre-owned from now on. Suck on that Reggie, and The rest of NOA. 😠

Can you change the address after you place the order on target.com? If so, I'd be willing to help some of ya'll get a jigglyshit. Have no real interest in it, but if I can get it I would change the address if possible.

DryvBy

My friend got 4 of them. I'm hoping he let's me buy one since I told him about amiibos in the first place...

Fox Mulder

Seriously... Target and toysrus have the worst websites for this

i wasnt logged in or anything and still got jigglypuff, even used my redcard.

it's still over a month away from release, hopefully preorders don't keep opening up for 1 minute at 3 am like the last time.

zulux21

This retailer exclusive crap takes all the fun out of this.

I'm fine with not catching a preorder, but when its the only retailer offering them and now the only other way to get said Amiibo is waiting out front of a store?

or moving to new york and getting a job at nintendo world, and if that isn't enough to allow you to get some before they hit shelves, get yourself promoted to the managed by the end of may, and if that still isn't enough, just keep working your way up, as reggie likely has a room of his house dedicated to swimming through piles of little mac , villager, WFT and various other amiibo.

q7ytzsz.gif
just with amiibo :p

PMS341

There may be hope yet.

Just received this image. In-computer SKUs for each Amiibo, under the actual reserve list, not Web In Store. They are currently non-reservable, but my friend seems convinced they'll get "turned on" at 2 PM. Still trying to get clarification, but this might be a good sign you won't have to pay in full.

rjinaz

Why do people keep saying this? Rosalina came in-stock online 4 or 5 times. And again during launch day.

Probably just seems that way because other than on launch day it went live for just minutes and in the middle of the night for most. Seems like Target is being more considerate about times now at least.

Jigglypuff is the one I really wouldn't worry about, it'll likely be like Rosalina and not even be that hard to get compared to some of the others.

Greeninja is the one I'm worried about why'd it have to be toysrus >.<

Fox Mulder

Jigglypuff is the one I really wouldn't worry about, it'll likely be like Rosalina and not even be that hard to get compared to some of the others.

rosalina never came back, and you still had to get in on the narrow preorder windows.

I didn't want her anyways, but releasing on superbowl sunday was bullshit really.

Kalyst

Neo Member
NUUUU I missed jiggy! D:

Welp, LINE me if they come back-I'm taking an hour lunch to slap money down on Charizard and Lucina ;-;

Phant

I'm keeping an eye out on amazon japan, stock there usually lasts quite a while. I don't see pages up for greninja or jigglypuff yet.

Did anyone sign up to receive updates for Jigglypuff through nowinstock.net and did they receive an update for Jigglypuff when it was available?

There may be hope yet.

Just received this image. In-computer SKUs for each Amiibo, under the actual reserve list, not Web In Store. They are currently non-reservable, but my friend seems convinced they'll get "turned on" at 2 PM. Still trying to get clarification, but this might be a good sign you won't have to pay in full.

Looks like Wario is reservable?

je_ssi e

There may be hope yet.

*picture*

Thanks for that.
Was curious on what the price for the Splatoon 3-Pack would be.

I got one. So there was no limit again like rosalina since people are gloating they got several. That sucks big time. I am relieved about mine but this war is just getting started.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Probably just seems that way because other than on launch day it went live for just minutes and in the middle of the night for most. Seems like Target is being more considerate about times now at least.

You do realize it will go down the same way those 4 or 5 times. Not much better.

That's true, but people still have a shot to get one without camping out. And Rosalina was available for up to 30 minutes a few times before launch day, even if at inconvenient times. All hope isn't lost!

Kalyst

Neo Member
I may just camp for her, considering thats how Rosie went down too...yaaaayy for 6 AM camps.

Splatoon is going to go live too? welp, color me interested O_O

jls

Neo Member
lol wat

rosalina only went up in the middle of the night and never came back up until release day

I actually got her in the first week of January through some random opening. And the next day there was again a second it was up. But yeah there should be a lot in the stores, if Rosalina & Luma is a sign.

Is this a...joke? I get kind of upset about amiibos, too, but goddamn...it's still just a toy at the end of the day.

No, not a joke. Again, it's more of the fact that she almost had it, she could've had it, but she didn't get it because she tried to update the shipping address... so now she's blaming herself. It's really not her fault, but I can't make her not feel however she feels.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wow, thread is moving fast like old times. To quick catch up:

- Jigglypuff went up & is Target exclusive (don't have interest)
- Greninja might be Target exclusive (also don't have interest)
- in about 3 hours, pre-orders will open for Wave 4 at GameStop

Anything I missed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom