• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you change the address after you place the order on target.com? If so, I'd be willing to help some of ya'll get a jigglyshit. Have no real interest in it, but if I can get it I would change the address if possible.

My want list from here are on out
Jiggly got an order in phew
Greninja toys r us please don't cancel the order
Ness
Zss
Dark pit
Falco
I have all of wave 1-3 but trying to complete this line is nuts in na.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Three:
Ness - GS
Puff - Target
Greninja - TRU

At least that is what it seems like.
WHOOPS AGAIN. Yup, you're right. I forgot Ness since I already had GameStop in mind to go pre-order some Wave 4 amiibo.

Though I'm waiting to see who'll be Best Buy exclusive. Probably another character that I want but can't get because online is rare & there's none close to me.

-Horizon-

My want list from here are on out
Jiggly got an order in phew
Greninja toys r us please don't cancel the order
Ness
Zss
Dark pit
Falco
I have all of wave 1-3 but trying to complete this line is nuts in na.

My list:

Lucina
Robin
Charizard
Greninja
Dark Pit
Palutena
Ganondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Then I can flip the bird to the smash amiibos and be done with it.

Regular amiibos like the splatoon ones on the other hand...

Draxal

WHOOPS AGAIN. Yup, you're right. I forgot Ness since I already had GameStop in mind to go pre-order some Wave 4 amiibo.

Though I'm waiting to see who'll be Best Buy exclusive. Probably another character that I want but can't get because online is rare & there's none close to me.

I think it will be a silver Mario amiibo if any, but I think they might sit out of this one.

Shun

Can you change the address after you place the order on target.com? If so, I'd be willing to help some of ya'll get a jigglyshit. Have no real interest in it, but if I can get it I would change the address if possible.

You should be able to since most online retailers allow it. PMed since I'm interested.

Haha the one day I work in the AM this happens

Oh well, I might as well go on launch day to this middle of no where target

RIP jiggly

Ness will be a disaster later lol

georly

I'm interested. Willing to pay price +shipping + 5 bucks for her.

Somnid

Does TRU do in-store preorders? It's a pain to go there but if I can get a preorder then that would be worthwhile.

RootCause

At this point it might be easier to buy the rest from Japan/EU, and not have to deal with this ish.
Might not look great with the rest being NA, but I'm planning on taking them out eventually.

How's everyone's experiences with GameStop online been, as far as amiibos go? Site break, cart errors, that sort of thing? I can't miss out on ness... Should I go to a store, is that safer?

Called 3 GS stores. 1 didn't answer (most likely flooded so I will probs go to a less known store), called another and they told me they had no idea about Wave 4 pre-orders only that you could pre-order Wario now, and last store told me the info we know, you can pre-order wed-in-store or online so it ships to your house or store and you have to pay in full.

Halabane

huh...can't find jigly or Greninja in any japan shop. all the others are there, except gold mario. anyone seen them?

My list:

Lucina
Robin
Charizard
Greninja
Dark Pit
Palutena
Ganondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Not even going after splatoon noa has really turned me off on collecting.

So what time will greninja be up?

RootCause

Well, at least I'll be HOME tomorrow >_> They better not freakin cancel the orders like last time, though :/
Yes, plenty of cards for wave 3 amiibos, and lucario on my TRU. Not sure if they fulfilled them all. So still go early even if you have a reserve.

Fox Mulder

My list:

Lucina
Robin
Charizard
Greninja
Dark Pit
Palutena
Ganondorf
Zero Suit Samus

that's still a big list.

i recently sold down my amiibos to 10 and only wanted ness left, but nintendo showed yarn yoshi amiibos. Then i preordered jigglypuff anyways.

might get ROB
maybe splatoon if i like the game.

Halabane

At this point it might be easier to buy the rest from Japan/EU, and not have to deal with this ish.
Might not look great with the rest being NA, but I'm planning on taking them out eventually.

sorry dude but they are gone there too. they were sold out a month ago.

Haha the one day I work in the AM this happens

Oh well, I might as well go on launch day to this middle of no where target

RIP jiggly

Ness will be a disaster later lol

least you have the option of going in store if ones by you. At least gamestops the only one whos giving people a fair chance. Fuck target. They haven't learned anything from the Rosalina debacle. Were people limited to 1?

-Horizon-

that's still a big list.

i recently sold down my amiibos to 10 and only wanted ness left, but nintendo showed yarn yoshi amiibos. Then i preordered jigglypuff anyways.

might get ROB
maybe splatoon if i like the game.

4 of them are coming in one wave together I think (at least in international waves) and the other 4 are upcoming. I think I can be done before the US gets all of them.

So Gigglypuff sold out and Gamestop online preorders are not happening at 3pm EST, they are doing the Web in Store first.

Fuck.

Anyone get an extra Gigglypuff?

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Web-in-store I guess for me too if they are still up to order later tonight. If GS is as reliable as they were for keeping orders up, they will have it up later today too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom