• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the class I have during 2:00 got cancelled, which means I'm free to jump on the f5 wagon that will likely result in nothing of value being gained.

Stole from reddit user Henkaishi for people asking for links to various combinations:
Starting with the amazon link default: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aws/cart/add.html?&
Each item you add to cart is made of a short item number & quantity and needs to be separated from the next item with &.
ASIN.#inCart=itemStockNumber&Quantity.#inCart=1&
For example to add lucina as the first item in your cart and Robin as the second. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aws/cart/a...4&Quantity.1=1&ASIN.2=B00V86BRHU&Quantity.2=1
Amazon Item Numbers: * Lucina: B00V86BJV4 * Robin: B00V86BRHU * Charizard: B00V86BJX2 * Inkling Boy: B00VHWMKEY * Inkling Girl: B00VHWMJWC * Inkling 3-Pack: B00VHWMK44 * Wario: B00V86C4LS * Pac-Man: B00V86BRK2

BigBossJelly

Neo Member
So how fast are these amazon pre-orders going to sell out?

It'll look something like this:
Black-Friday-shopping.gif

Jeff-DSA

Wait, do we have an estimated time for the Amazon preorders? I'm about to go to lunch and I don't want to get screwed. This thread moves too fast to keep up while still working.

Draxal

Wait, do we have an estimated time for the Amazon preorders? I'm about to go to lunch and I don't want to get screwed. This thread moves too fast to keep up while still working.

3 PM Est.

And I'm not going with the add to cart even though I have three that I need. I"m one clicking all the way.

kirby_fox

Banned
Sigh. No way these will last the 30+ minutes I need them to.

If only I could take my break then and not now. Having them all locked down but ninja would be great.

Which sucks, because oddly enough a lot of my fave characters to play as are in this lineup...

Cappa

Banned

this is why the rumor started... this convo seems like a big joke so the chances of Amazon going up in 40 minutes are slim to none.

CCKlnACUgAAIcEQ.png

Does Amazon have a set limit on how many you can buy? Because if not, with these custom urls I do not see them lasting even one minute.

All of my convos with Amazon have been very robotic... so I call fakesies.

Amazon refs have no idea when items will appear on their site..they know when we all do..reminds me of when I purchased the PS4 on Dell's site(When it came out) wanted to get it from Dell since I had a 200 egift card from them. Kept on asking rep after rep when it will become available and each time got a different answer, 4am, 12 midnight, some would say they have no idea..if it appears today great, but I say the chances of it happening are about 1 percent, most of the reps I talked to from amazon have no idea what an amiibo is LOL

The flight I'm on is scheduled to land at Amiibo Hour Zero. Toddlers, car seats, baggage claim... timing could not be worse. I already have an order from Best Buy, but the only way to ensure you get your order and to beat scalpers is with "scorched earth" purchasing and canceling at a later date. All I want is a sealed set and a few to actually use.

Is there a way to bequeath Amazon orders to Amiibros in need, or at !east give a heads-up that you are about to cancel?

DarkKyo

been camping this since it first showed up on amazon. non stop. around the clock.

I've been camping planet earth until society, technology, and culture was advanced enough for Nintendo to emerge and Amiibos to be created so I could camp the Lucina one in the year 2015

Jawmuncher

Well they moved all of them so it's fair. It was going to happen sooner or later especially considering the mass amount of them on the first page. One of the reasons I opposed different region threads since everyone comes in here anyway at some point. Not a big deal though the community is made and will stick around, most people should have the thread subscribed anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom