• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be really cool if for the next animal crossing your amiibo could move into your town and have special mini games or something. I'd go as far as getting a mario amiibo and letting mario move into your town but nintendo wants money so whatever amiibo content the next animal crossing has will be exclusive to animal crossing amiibos.

yep... if you want multiple items... use the links to add all to cart... if you're only looking for one set up 1- Click.

You'd probably be to late if you were to add em' all to the cart. I just have multiple tabs open for the figures I want, so I'm just gonna rapid fire.

Cappa

Banned
You'd probably be to late if you were to add em' all to the cart. I just have multiple tabs open for the figures I want, so I'm just gonna rapid fire.

we'll see... based on other sites it'll last at the very minimum a minute more than enough time especially if the site becomes laggy for whatever reason.

Get me up to date, Amiibros and Amiibroettes. I've been traveling back home to Chicago all week catching live music, Blackhawks and Cubs. What's the current state of Amiibodom. I snagged my wave 4 preorder from Best Buy online and got a Ness from Web-in-store at GameStop.

No Greninja though.

Have I missed any major developments?

Get me up to date, Amiibros and Amiibroettes. I've been traveling back home to Chicago all week catching live music, Blackhawks and Cubs. What's the current state of Amiibodom. I snagged my wave 4 preorder from Best Buy online and got a Ness from Web-in-store at GameStop.

No Greninja though.

Have I missed any major developments?

I wish I could have used BB, unfortunately they fucked my account up and been trying to fix it for over a week.

Some import stuff and some site owner (australian guy I think) got banned.

Amazon is rumored to be going up in a little over an hour

Stoof

I have 1-click ready for Splatoon but I doubt it'll be going up in an hour since I'm actually free then
;_;

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Yayayay!! Called GS corporate and explained my story with the gift card and gave my Robin and Lucina locked in with day 1 shipping :D

Looks like I won't have to worry about Amazon later, and just need to go to Target for Purin. Good luck to all Amazonians!!

cmurph

Banned
Yayayay!! Called GS corporate and explained my story with the gift card and gave my Robin and Lucina locked in with day 1 shipping :D

Looks like I won't have to worry about Amazon later, and just need to go to Target for Purin. Good luck to all Amazonians!!

What the hells a purin?

avens

Neo Member
What's the direct link for the Charizard amiibo? First time doing a pre-order on Amazon, so no idea how it works :p

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
&tag=amiiboalerts-20
&tag=mondo08-20

PLEASE DO NOT USE AMAZON TAGS IN YOUR LINKS. These people get free money for every click.

Edit for clarity: It's also against GAF rules. I know we're all hyped, but please make sure you don't have any tags hidden in there. Don't want you guys getting in trouble for hype!

LostAnkh

Jayne

95b975d7a9.jpg

8d3ae71313.jpg

Lol, Platoon. ^^ Typos are fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom